RCNT SIG CONTEST..you better get in here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Maquis
:fro: I know, :) And I have no intention of entering it, :D Just ignore the :n00bie:

I think you should enter! Its free!

u should enter, marquis - the sigs look great, and besides - ill vote for ya if u keep including that hot girlie from jag - man shes the best looking girl on tv right now.......smokin!

you ever notice WoodiE's sig is 85 pixels high? :whistle:

Originally posted by FastEddy

Its good to be the King.

and how would you know. I heard WoodiE referring to you as the "piss boy"

So wheres the sigs? Hey guys, wheres all that creativity? Candyman? Mayhem? NoviceRob? Wasssuuppp. Hell if no one wants that Jeep body guess I'll take it. :whistle: Lets see some new sigs, so cmon guys. Heres the link to the contest thread, only two days left to enter:

Sig Entry Thread

Sorry guys. Been held up with other commitments. Haven't been home much in the last few days. I'm gathering some material and hopefully will have one ready by tomorrow night...

Originally posted by NCNitro
So wheres the sigs? Hey guys, wheres all that creativity? Candyman? Mayhem? NoviceRob? Wasssuuppp.

I'm not doing it. You guys have been blowing me away with your sigs lately. NC, the one you have right now is just sweet. I've also always admired CandyMan's sig. My stock PhotoShop 5 just doesn't have the hop-ups to compete. :D May the best plug-ins win. :hehe:

Cmon Rob, you have to enter! You have done some killer sigs here in the past. I know you could pull something sweet out of Photoshop 5.

I think some people are waiting so they dont give away what needs to be beat, everyones going to enter within the last hour or so

well i've got finals but i'll try to whip something together. Even though I suck at photoshop

good ideas and funny stuff could win over technical prowess just keep that in mind. This isnt a contest to see who can use photoshop the best. In my opinion if it was funny ass text that made me laugh my ass off I would vote for it.

Maquis,

Nice to see you around, where have you been?

-Michael

How do we post in that thread its closed!

ok its open now. Leave it to Kwong to post comments in it and not follow the instructions. If a mod could please delete his post.

I was thinking that kwong was using that as his entry to the contest.????

Back