RCNT SIG CONTEST..you better get in here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but he added a comment, which isn't allowed in the thread, hence it was deleted

I understand, but I guess he didnt. I think that Mayhem made that anyways:whistle:

Thank NCNitro.:cheers:

NP, Blazer.

H did not follow the rules, he did not make that sig, and he added comments. I deleted it at the request of the contest holder.

Better hurry UFO - The entries have to be in by tomorrow I think.

-Michael

Man I thought a lot more people would be entering the contest. I guess nobody wants to try to win a Proline Jeep body. Oh well, I guess that makes for a better chance for the people who did enter.:mex:

Does anyone need more time?
Let us know ASAP if we need to extend the contest so more people can enter.....

-Ed

Why not NC entered Eddy entered... We are the ones that vote.

Hey what happens if i were to win...I'm not In the USA does that mean i get to give the body to who ever i chose...Or am i just elidgeable(sp) for anything around here...

Man, none of you guys can follow rules.

No current sigs

No edited posts, the sig you first entered is your entry.

Soooo, that would leave out Candyman, Mayhem, and Tiny, doesn't leave for much of a contest.

Tiny's sig is new. He is just currently using it. You are right though, the rules are pretty simple to follow.

I'm just bustin balls. :D With so few entries, it would really suck to eliminte any of them. I really thought there would have been more entries, Blazer hooked RCNT and one of its members up with the best body :naughty: and I was wanting to see some really cool new creative sigs.

12noon today(friday) put its still open so make one!

I edited mine because i posted the pic wrong...I put douple .jpg and it didn't show.. so i had to fix it

Twizted even sent me a I'm to help me because i didn't realize what i did wrong...He said "to display correctly take off the .orig.jpeg when you paste. Also just put the pic in and no comments."

Originally posted by TINY_MAXX
I edited mine because i posted the pic wrong...I put douple .jpg and it didn't show.. so i had to fix it

Twizted even sent me a I'm to help me because i didn't realize what i did wrong...He said "to display correctly take off the .orig.jpeg when you paste. Also just put the pic in and no comments."
Remember Tiny, Only take off the .orig.jpeg if your using imagestaion.com as a host. I'm not sure how the other host sites work, so just saying cause I dont want anyone to get confused.

Back