RCNT SIG CONTEST..you better get in here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Weve got a contest folks!
Up for grabs is a ProLine Jeep J 8 .60 lexan body that fits T/E Maxx and the HPI Savage. All you have to do to be eligable is be a RCNT member and make your own sig.

This is a chance for people to show off their skillz and be creative.

1. All sigs need to be posted by noon on Friday June 6th. Only one sig entry per user.

2. We will have an exclusive post just to showcase the sigs in GC forum and your sigs need to be posted in this forum by noon on Friday the 6th and then the thread will be locked. Please no comments in that thread just a sig!

3. Saturday the 7th we will start the vote thread. Each individual will get 1 post in that thread as a vote for who they like best. If you post twice in that thread for whatever reason you second post will be deleted by a mod. Once you vote is cast there will be no changing it so any post with edited on it will be null and void.

4. Votes need to be in by end of the day on Friday the 13th and a mod will close the thread after the time is up

5. The results and winner announced next Monday.

6. Anyone who registars as a new user after Thursday the 5th will not be eligable to vote so hopefully this doesn't turn out tlike the Florida presidential vote.

Fast Eddy will have the body and ship it to the winner in the U.S. only..sorry other guys.

If by some strange chance I win the body goes to second place.
Ed is the offical vote counter but the evidence will be in the thread. No current sig are eligable for entry we want to see new material!

Now lets get cracking on those sigs I want to see everyone involved.

Last edited:
So IT'S ON!!!

Alright, time to fire up PS and get something nasty going...

I was afraid you'd enter........damn good artist you are!

I forgot to put in there that when and if you win the winner has to post a pic of the body when painted

Ahh...but this isn't a paint contest. I see that this thing is wide open..

Oh, and a question..

Can we enter more than one sig?

nope 1 sig per user period!

This is going to take some time and fun. I'm IN

I was gonna ask that. But a sig is a sig so it shouldn't matter.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer

1. All sigs need to be posted by noon on Friday June 6th. Only one sig entry per user.

2. We will have an exclusive post just to showcase the sigs in GC forum starting Friday the 6th @ 12:01p. Please no comments in that thread just a sig!

Is that 12:01 am Pacific time?

So there is only a 12 hour window to enter?

oops good call:write:

no problem, just thought I would ask about that, it did seem like a rather short entry window, lol.

Is the deadline still this friday at noon, and is it noon pacific or eastern?

Btw, I think it's very cool of you to have this contest for RCNT. :thumbup: With members like you doing things like this, and everything WoodiE does, this place keeps getting better everyday!

Last edited:
Cool contest, :) I really need to start posting here more often.

Friday at noon Pacific Standard is the deadline for entering. And thanks for props. I really like this board and the people that come to it. I just wanted to give something back to the board that puts up with me. This board does get better by the day! Its cool to watch the progression it makes in leaps and bounds.:cheers:

tsig.jpg

I know this is too big, but every time I make it smaller, it loses something...

Sorry the format was already predetirmened by the Admin for all Sigs to be 468X60

:fro: I know, :) And I have no intention of entering it, :D Just ignore the :n00bie:

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Sorry the format was already predetirmened by the Admin for all Sigs to be 468X60
I thought FastEddie said 400x60???

The system allows 468X60 but Ed is a mod so what he says goes as far as I am concerned.

Back