RCNitroTalk 10 year Anniversary Giveaway - the 2nd giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a smoker. I may try that next time

trust me , you should ..its way better than that liquid smoke they sell ...i marinate it with the spices I'm in the mood for... then i cold smoke it for a few hours ...then put it in the dehydrator ..will be the best jerky you ever made ;)

my evening entry

trust me , you should ..its way better than that liquid smoke they sell ...i marinate it with the spices I'm in the mood for... then i cold smoke it for a few hours ...then put it in the dehydrator ..will be the best jerky you ever made ;)

Not a bad idea but unfortunately my smoker is only 2 levels. My dehydrator is 12 levels. The smoker just can't keep up but I may try it on a couple pcs for my next batch of jerky

Not a bad idea but unfortunately my smoker is only 2 levels. My dehydrator is 12 levels. The smoker just can't keep up but I may try it on a couple pcs for my next batch of jerky

that sucks ..i have a bradley automatic smoker ..has 4 racks ..but i made 4 extra ones that go over the original ones ..so its double the capacity for jerky :D ..I'm sure you could do something similar ;)

It's getting closer to the end now. Shouldn't be much longer.

Chime in time, once again, can't wait to see the winner tomorrow!

You'll have to wait until 5pm est for my thank yous, so I'll say thank you in advance :D

5 p.m tomorrow? Still plenty of time left to Spam......

that sucks ..i have a bradley automatic smoker ..has 4 racks ..but i made 4 extra ones that go over the original ones ..so its double the capacity for jerky :D ..I'm sure you could do something similar ;)

When I originally got it it had 1 level (got it used and beaten. Probably 1 of the first smokers made) and I did the same and doubled it up. I couldnt get more racks in it cause I needed enough room for the roasts. I'll upgrade eventually. Tell you what - just give me the prizes and Ill go buy a smoker with my rc money!!:)

When I originally got it it had 1 level (got it used and beaten. Probably 1 of the first smokers made) and I did the same and doubled it up. I couldnt get more racks in it cause I needed enough room for the roasts. I'll upgrade eventually. Tell you what - just give me the prizes and Ill go buy a smoker with my rc money!!:)

That sucks...well at least you are able to smoke some.....

Oh. And ya....i keep what i win ..:p:

Back