RCNitroTalk 10 year Anniversary Giveaway - the 2nd giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About an hour to go! Good luck!

Good luck everyone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

52 Minutes!......what is a tapatalk app anyway? I'm assuming its an app for a smart phone for posting in the forums.....if thats what it is then is it compatible with blackberries?

i have no idea i have a stupid phone

It is a smart phone appthat works with android based phones as for black berries I'm not sure, but if you have a app store for the black berry do a search.

Oh and another entry in a great contest.

Sent from my Samsung Admire

so if i win that i will have to get a smarter phone than i allready have

Well if I happen to win one I'll check into it and if I can't use it then i'll give it to someone else.

i will do the same thing

Throwing my name in here, Paypal messed up and my renewal for the Green side didn't go through. I payed it just now though, hopefully it goes through in time for me to be green for the contest.

Well this has been a bit more eventful than I originally thought it would be and certainly a good time but now the rest of the fun begins and it's time to announce the winners. :D

Tapatalk App:
1. post #: 331 - @Zdragon71
2. post #: 326 - @TaterX

Supporting Membership (3months):
1. post #: 55 - @smurphycobras
2. post #: 229 - @ckeast420
3. post #: 309 - @Will26

Lipo Charging Bag:
1. post #: 312 - @Macguyver

FullForce RC $50 gift card:
1. post #: 42 - @REVO-5309

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone that joined in on this giveaway!

Here's to many more years of RCNT! :cheers:

-Michael

Last edited:
Back