RCNitroTalk 10 year Anniversary Giveaway - the 2nd giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all the winners

Thanks Michael for the great Giveaways

Wow this is the first time iv won something :) I'm extremely happy. Thanks woodie, fullforce rc and rcnt

Thanks Woodie, I would also like to thank the people that posted before me to make this possible.

Well this has been a bit more eventful than I originally thought it would be and certainly a good time but now the rest of the fun begins and it's time to announce the winners. :D

Tapatalk App:
1. post #: 331 - @Zdragon71
2. post #: 326 - @TaterX

Supporting Membership (3months):
1. post #: 55 - @smurphycobras
2. post #: 229 - @ckeast420
3. post #: 309 - @Will26

Lipo Charging Bag:
1. post #: 312 - @Macguyver

FullForce RC $50 gift card:
1. post #: 42 - @REVO-5309

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone that joined in on this giveaway!

Here's to many more years of RCNT! :cheers:

-Michael

Congrats guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo! I won something!!! Sweet tapatalk app but I've already got it so told Woodie I'm donating it back to one of you guys that need it.

---------- Post added at 3:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:46 PM ----------

Thanks again Woodie for the chances to win some cool prizes! Congrats once more on 10 years as well. You guys are definatley my "go to guys" on anything RC. I look forward to 10 more!

Congrats guys, I swore I had enough post ratio to tag something...

Thanks woodie!!! I'll be sure to buy a membership after this one is up, but for now I'll enjoy my time as a supporting member!! :D

Another Awesome Give-a-way! Woodie thanks for the great forum...

Stupid question.... How do I get this membership?

That's pretty sweet! Thank you.

Back