Random bits of stuff you didn't really need to know for this weekend. ;)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy has a really nice R1 and a beat up ford pickup. He wanted to borrow my lexus to take out some chick so we traded for the weekend. I got the better end of that deal as he got stood up. So did his bike! 🤣
🤣😂🤣 always liked the r1s was it the old inline 4 or the newer inline 4 with the crossplane crankshaft?

@WickedFog
Sorry to hear about your situation.

No need to apologize, everyone needs to vent.

I wish I could help. I'm friends with an attorney but not that kind. He keeps my license clean. I drive my real cars like I drive my RC cars and end up with the occasional ticket. I'll ask him but I doubt he'd be of much help.

On a funny side note, did you know your supposed to have a motorcycle license even if you just borrowed your friends bike for the weekend? Silly rules. I also heard your supposed to keep both wheels on the ground. If that's the case, then why does the front one come up so easy?

Now yall see why I'm friends with a lawyer. 🤪
I have the same problem only I dont have a lawyer friend. You guys arent in Ohio are you?! 🤣

Back