RadioPost TS401 Help Needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AClegg

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I acquired a buggy with this Rx and Tx. Is this a good unit? I know nothing about it. It looks pretty high grade and it used to be pretty expensive when it was sold. I was thinking of installing it in my 2wd racing buggy. Would any of you recommend it? Also, will the Rx and Tx sync to other brands like Airtronics and Spektrum? Any help would be great. I did hear that left handers loved them because the wheel can be swapped to the other side.

ts401C_a.jpg
TS401.jpg

Is it good.I think its great.... as fat as binding with another markers radio Nope very uncommon

Is it good.I think its great.... as fat as binding with another markers radio Nope very uncommon

it looks like a great unit. Why did they stop making them?

I was not given A clear answer to that question . They came out with a v2 of that radio and reciever .then my sponsorship ended but I had my 100 rx and 4 radios so I was kool with it...So many people talk bad about this and other brands from South Korea but I've always loved the products I have used and still use today 15 years and counting Quark,MKII(1-3) monster(25-60-120) 120,Radio Post..I'm babbling again

I was not given A clear answer to that question . They came out with a v2 of that radio and reciever .then my sponsorship ended but I had my 100 rx and 4 radios so I was kool with it...So many people talk bad about this and other brands from South Korea but I've always loved the products I have used and still use today 15 years and counting Quark,MKII(1-3) monster(25-60-120) 120,Radio Post..I'm babbling again

LOL... Babble away!

Thank you for the info. I feel quite comfortable putting this in my car now. I'm not sure if you remember, but I purchased a Losi 8ight 2.0, for $50, last month. The guy didn't know what he had and just wanted sell it. Any way, this radio was in that car. I ended up selling the car as a roller, but with the Mamaba ESC and motor, for $325. I kept the radio because it seemed like a really nice radio. I also pulled the Savox servo out of it. The servo alone was worth $50 used. I can't afford one of those new Airtronics or Spektrums with the fancy digital screens. It's good to know that I now have a unit that can compare to those.

I run mine on 2-18650 and a servo wire just adjust the lva on it 7.5 works great 4 me

I run mine on 2-18650 and a servo wire just adjust the lva on it 7.5 works great 4 me

Sorry, but can you explain to me what you just said?

I installed 2 li-ion batteries in series and use a servo extension wire only need the +/- then set radios low voltage buzzer in the menu of radio to 7.4 volts there is a rx socket in front upper battery tray area ..made radio alot lighter than with all the AA cells

I installed 2 li-ion batteries in series and use a servo extension wire only need the +/- then set radios low voltage buzzer in the menu of radio to 7.4 volts there is a rx socket in front upper battery tray area ..made radio alot lighter than with all the AA cells

No that makes a lot more sense. I'll try that.

Back