Question about pull start...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait what happened? Did you forget to wrap it up? Or did someone else forget.
Oh nice that one does have a lock on it.... đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
No, I found it easier to curl at the end, the wire was getting in the way to wind the spring

So did you get working properly then?
Yes it's already turning to the right side but it has something to scrape and hold and still do not know what it can be so I'll have to open it again to see what's going on...
But I've been watching starter box now all that's left is opportunity to buy

Yes it's already turning to the right side but it has something to scrape and hold and still do not know what it can be so I'll have to open it again to see what's going on...
But I've been watching starter box now all that's left is opportunity to buy
It's not a wire it's just string. If it is a wire then it's not supposed to have wire. What do you mean you curl the end to make it easier?? I'm confused so the pull start had wire wrapped around the spool?

It's not a wire it's just string. If it is a wire then it's not supposed to have wire. What do you mean you curl the end to make it easier?? I'm confused so the pull start had wire wrapped around the spool?
The OP is Portuguese and uses a translator to translate what hes saying to English so I'm guessing the translator isnt properly translating all the words correctly. I know when I use google translate to convert english to tagalog to send a message to my wifes family in the Philippines my wife told me its mostly understandable but butchers the translation a fair amount.

I'm sorry, I meant the spring, it gets easier with the spring already in place
As the greywolf said the translator does not always put the correct words

Yes ,an engine can start backwards causing the car or buggy to drive backwards ,I had that happen to me but
in a different scenerio!
Not to mention it's very easy to spend your engine backwards if you're starting it with a bump start for instance.

Excuse me ,it was a roto start ,an it started on a kick back ,where the piston did not make it
over on the down stroke ,an the compression forced it to go the opposite way an started
backwards!