Question about batt chargers??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyGuy025

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am looking at the htrc t240. I like how it looks and functions. I found it for 85.00 but it says it has a EU plug. Can I run a adapter on it from EU to US and it be safe. I found one with a US plug but it is like 15 dollars more. Just wondering if anyone had a better suggestion for around that cost and I want to be able to balance charge two batteries at once.

Banggood....
1618204750844.png

The question I would have for you would be, what number of cells are you planning on charging?

Charging two 3S 5900mAh LiPo packs @ 1C charge rate will max out the charger's AC 150w power (75w/channel). After that you would need to use the charger's power distribution, or use DC power supply to get what is needed for a larger pack(s)/battery(s) with more cells. What I am getting at is, if you are hoping of charging 4S~6S LiPo packs with the HTRC charger, you may want to consider a more powerful option.

Last edited:
I am looking at the htrc t240. I like how it looks and functions. I found it for 85.00 but it says it has a EU plug. Can I run a adapter on it from EU to US and it be safe. I found one with a US plug but it is like 15 dollars more. Just wondering if anyone had a better suggestion for around that cost and I want to be able to balance charge two batteries at once.
Yes, you can either run an adapter or swap to an American style plug if you have one. It’s rated as 100-240v, so you can bring it around the world if need be.

Yes, you can either run an adapter or swap to an American style plug if you have one. It’s rated as 100-240v, so you can bring it around the world if need be.
Thanks that is what I needed to know

Back