Psycho Nitro Blast III - The Wreckoning

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Coming up FAST now...is anyone from RCNT going besides Scrogg and myself? Would love to meet up with some of you guys in Atlanta if you plan to attend. I'm heading down with at least 10-15 locals from my area...should be a BLAST!

Just signed up! Only 3 or 4 of my crew are worth mentioning.... but there is more from my local tracks coming. Trey Wren and Neil Hurley, both are damn good racers, not quite pro caliber yet though. We all signed up for Sportsman truggy. I'll probably be down there Thursday, I'll be in a white trailer with Outlaw RC Raceway in blue and black colors on the sides.
Looking forward to actually meeting you. There is a buttload of people signed up, I think it is almost full.

Not quite Pro Caliber running Sportsman huh? So WTF do I classify myself as if I bounce off piping to stay on the track? lol I'll probably end up in the Z Main! haha

Oh yeah, and if you just signed up, make sure you pre-pay. They are only taking the top 400 PAID entries....

Not sure what I'll be in yet. Probably Dave's rig with his plain white trailer. Call my cell though :)

Come on! We can't be the only two!!!!! I hope liverc is going to cover this event.

Guess we are ;-) Oh yeah Dave slapped some Cape Fear RC Raceway stickers on the side of his trailer this afternoon. Should be easy to spot!

Scrogg and I met up at PNB. Sucks that no one else from RCNT was there....but at least Jeremy and I got to put faces to names! I had a blast out there....managed to finish 5th in the Sportsman Truggy D Main. Had a BLAST!

Anyone who gets the chance to go to a big event like this...DO IT! Watching and talking to the big guns (Lutz, Drake, Pettit, Truhe etc etc etc) was just plain AWESOME. Lutz was SCREAMING in his Alpha Plus Powered Truggy. I mean he literally walked away from Drake in the Pro Truggy A Main. Lap after lap he just kept pulling away. Drake got him back in the Buggy main though ;-)

Great time...and great meeting ya Scrogg! Thanks for the pit help in practice and such man....I need to get to SC to your track one of these days as well...

Here is a pic from the driver's meeting. With a few name labels...lol

DriversMeetingWithNames.jpg

LOL, good find. That was one hell of a weekend. Still recovering.
You guys missed out!!!!!
Scott, it was a pleasure to meet you bud. You are one hell of a racer.

I dunno about "one hell of a racer", but I sure as hell had fun my man! Great to meet you officially as well. We will cross paths again soon I'm sure. Where did you end up finishing anyway? You were in the E Main right?

I will be recovering all week I'm sure. I need to clean everything and get ready for our season opener this Saturday. Ugghhh....

After my crappy start, totally my fault I finished 4th. I could have taken 3rd but after I heard them call 1 & 2 positions out I decided to have a little fun. I pulled a perfect backflip over the first big mound and just eased on around. I wanted the bumpup bad but I had fun. That was all I was there to do. If I had not hung up on the pipe on the start of the race I would have taken 1st or 2nd easily.
I started 11th....when he did the down and quiet I was watching him instead of my truck like a dumbass. I pulled the trigger as soon as his hands went up..... It shot straight on to the pipe before I could turn my head to see where it was going...Lesson learned.
Where did you place, I was marshalling your main I think? you were looking good from what I remember. The Alpha sounded nice. nothing like a nice new engine huh?
I could not have asked for better from my Extreme Mod JL .21, it was perfect all weekend and kept getting better.It fattened up right before the third qualifier but I was on top of it already. I had just gotten used to the track by my Main. A little extra sleep would have been nice too!!!

I managed to pull out a 5th in the D Main. Got involved in a pile up on Lap 1 in the straight jacket, got rear ended and spun, and a wall pileup...all on the first like 2 laps. The leaders just checked out, while the rest of us were trying to get untangled with idiots. lol

It's all good. I had a blast. Now I'm ready for our season opener tomorrow! I'm busting out the eBuggy for the first time in awhile tomorrow...let's see how badly I can bust it up. haha

Back