Project Truggy Chaser

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringing this back up........any more info on this SD?? Update us man!!!

Project Truggy Chaser is now NvNitro's Racer. When she found her new home, she had the Mammoth ST Pro rear brace added and a new engine. I'll let her new owner fill in the details.

This thread now belongs to NvNitro, please keep us updated with your race results bro!

Last edited:
sweetdiesel said:
Project Truggy Chaser is now NvNitro's Racer. When she found her new home, she had the Mammoth ST Pro rear brace added and a new engine. I'll let her new owner fill in the details.

This thread now belongs to NvNitro, please keep us updated with your race results bro!

You Dog!!! You just couldn't keep it quiet could you, You just had to get it out over forum, You just couldn't handle all the post about it, So you bailed on it as quick as you could. What a bro!!:hehe:

NvNitro said:
You Dog!!! You just couldn't keep it quiet could you, You just had to get it out over forum, You just couldn't handle all the post about it, So you bailed on it as quick as you could. What a bro!!:hehe:

You caught me. Just a few things I forgot to mention when I was up there. Never go past low or mid throttle for more than a couple seconds, or else the 2nd gear blowout bearing will seize. Also make sure to pick up a bottle of tire lube and apply every 3rd and 4th tank. Also be REALLY careful with the throttle when going over any bumps or jumps higher than 23mm in height. Check the carb bearings every 2nd tank. Keep the speeds below 50Kilometres/24hours and the truck will be bulletproof.

Good luck bro! :cheers:

Wait a minute, didn't NvNitro buy one of these at that convention as well? What the hell is going on with you two anyway?

I went to visit NvNitro this past weekend. After a good two days of wrenching and cracking jokes about MW, Ratzo, beason, Smaxxin, digger, and the rest of you pervs I packed up the car to go home. While I took a last minute dump before hitting the road, NvNitro decided he liked my Mammoth better and switches mine with his box stock truck. That guy Dan is one sneaky mofo! He even took my pretty pink starter box.

Hey SD, I took your advice and went out and got a gallon of tire lube. So I will be stock up for awhile. Thanks for the heads up!

Sounds like SD is the one in need of some lube on that deal. :idea:

J/K

Have they been ran much? How do ya like them?
I've been able to run mine one time this year.

Last edited:
digger said:
Have they been ran much? How do ya like them?
I've been able to run mine one time this year.

digger..I have not ran mine much this summer, cause I have been frustrated with my Savage, but all that was taken care of this weekend, thanks to Sweetdiesel. But bought some track tires for it and gonna see how she does. I very happy with mine. I will keep you posted on how she does at the track.

NvNitro said:
Hey SD, I took your advice and went out and got a gallon of tire lube. So I will be stock up for awhile.

I think he meant anal lube for his next visit :idea:

Get some pics of that bad boy in action.....I'm referring the the Mammoth not SD.

SMaxxin said:
I think he meant anal lube for his next visit :idea:

Get some pics of that bad boy in action.....I'm referring the the Mammoth not SD.

Uh huh sure bigboy. I bet you typed this in your underwear too.

PM sent with pictures AND video.

sweetdiesel said:
I bet you typed this in your underwear too.
PM sent with pictures AND video.

I don't wear underwear -xmas-

Hey Genius I think you forgot to send the PM. Did the part about no underwear distract you?

Last edited:
so any more new info on this truck? any new mods or anything? hows the truck holding together

I believe NvNitro ended up selling this rig due to some personal circumstances.

Back