Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to get my $#!% together! I have a workspace in the garage that is currently unusable, and a workspace in the front room that is currently buried under stuff, I've been doing all my work on the kitchen table for the past 4 months. :doh:

I really need to get my $#!% together! I have a workspace in the garage that is currently unusable, and a workspace in the front room that is currently buried under stuff, I've been doing all my work on the kitchen table for the past 4 months. :doh:
Lmao

My hobby room is always a ClusterF seems like and its pretty dang big. I have a whole 3'x7' table set up just to hold all my crap that I'm waiting to work on or just got in and I dont know where to put it lol

My hobby room is always a ClusterF seems like and its pretty dang big. I have a whole 3'x7' table set up just to hold all my crap that I'm waiting to work on or just got in and I dont know where to put it lol
I have found if I clean mine it inspires me to get to work messing it right back up. But in straightening my workbench, I end up creating messes everywhere else. I need lots of shelves.

I need lots of shelves.
YES.... 100% agree with that.. also need to hang all the RCs.. To get more peg board on the walls for hooks.. and more shelves... then will have more space to fill with more RCs and parts..🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣.

YES.... 100% agree with that.. also need to hang all the RCs.. To get more peg board on the walls for hooks.. and more shelves... then will have more space to fill with more RCs and parts..🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣.
After I get the ramp built, he is going to build me a custom rack to hang RC's. I just have to design it first.

I dont know where to put it lol
I know that feeling bud.. I got a pile of RCs and 💩. Under my bench that has no where to go need to clean under the bench to make more room... you know it's a addition🤣🤣.. when you just keep picking up RCs and stuff .. with
no where to put it .... 🙈🤦‍♂️
After I get the ramp built, he is going to build me a custom rack to hang RC's. I just have to design it first.
Oh man that's awesome!!! Sure they will be well designed and efficient... can't wait to see what you come up with 👍👍

my pegboard was the best thing I ever got!

I clean my rc area everyday lol usaully early morning before kiddos wake up 😁

I worked on the floor forever, until my wife finally got me some work benches

my pegboard was the best thing I ever got!

I clean my rc area everyday lol usaully early morning before kiddos wake up 😁

I worked on the floor forever, until my wife finally got me some work benches
Oh yeah I love early morning shop time.. its the best. I'm up at 4 430 so why not that me time 👍😉🤩Peaceful and quite... no one to bother you.. dad what you doing... dad I'm bored... dad I'm hungry....

Oh yeah I love early morning shop time.. its the best. I'm up at 4 430 so why not that me time 👍😉🤩Peaceful and quite... no one to bother you.. dad what you doing... dad I'm bored... dad I'm hungry....
I'm up 230 on weekends with the wife for work

I heavily value my weekend morning time lol
Kids are pretty good. I'm not messed with TOO often unless there's a, melt down lol we're pretty blessed with the possee we have 🙏

my dad passed away very very unexpectedly a month ago.. 😔he was my absolute best friend and got me into the hobby when I was very little..

I always drink my coffee and sit at my work bench & talk to him every morning.. just like we did before everything happened.. I miss him so much and I feel so lost without him, everything went to poop right after he passed.. 😔

hug your loved ones tight guys.. and don't go to bed angry (rule of mine)

tomorrow isn't promised.

my dad passed away very very unexpectedly a month ago.. 😔he was my absolute best friend and got me into the hobby when I was very little..

I always drink my coffee and sit at my work bench & talk to him every morning.. just like we did before everything happened.. I miss him so much and I feel so lost without him, everything went to poop right after he passed.. 😔

hug your loved ones tight guys.. and don't go to bed angry (rule of mine)

tomorrow isn't promised.
Hey man very sorry for your loss of your father... if you ever need anything or just want to shoot the 💩 please never hesitate to PM me... my deepest condolences to you and your family.. sure its a rough time for you all.... just always remember that he will always be there looking over you...and is there every morning enjoying the coffee and conversations with you......😔😔
yesterday was a gift, today is a blessing, and tomorrow isn't promised,, always say I love you and never say good bye.......... as you never know what can happen....

Spent some much needed time reorganizing, cleaning and making the counter top on my workbench area today. Used a bunch of parts cards I had under some plexiglass sheets and then put decals all over the top of them, I think it turned out awesome 👌 now I just need to hang a few more shelves for my rigs and clean and organize the shelves underneath.
Before
20210926_095142.jpg

After
20210926_161431.jpg

The counter top
20210926_122729.jpg
20210926_160743.jpg

20210926_160748.jpg
20210926_160755.jpg

Spent some much needed time reorganizing, cleaning and making the counter top on my workbench area today. Used a bunch of parts cards I had under some plexiglass sheets and then put decals all over the top of them, I think it turned out awesome 👌 now I just need to hang a few more shelves for my rigs and clean and organize the shelves underneath.
BeforeView attachment 133745
AfterView attachment 133746
The counter top
View attachment 133747View attachment 133749
View attachment 133748View attachment 133750
I like your table top!

The top pic in @Edough13 post looks like my shop but it's full of woodworking stuff more than anything.
We are going to buy this house "been renting it almost 9 years" so I've never made anything here permanent in fear of having to move.
Now that our offer was accepted and we are buying it, then my shop is going back to becoming my train room with just a corner workbench for my RCs.
We are going to buy a nice shed for my woodworking tools.

Last edited:
My work space is been turned into a tiny truck doll house. With a place to store trucks and a place to work on trucks. I am aspiring to build scale stuff. So I cleaned out my shed. Tossed out all the junk and moved stuff around. I then got a small workbench from harbor freight. Now I have a nice place to sand grind and paint with out a mess.
Wish I had talent or something to sang grind or paint. But maybe later.

Look like @Edough13 and I had same idea this weekend. I also spent the weekend cleaning and organizing the Stoner shop... Not done yet still have some stuff to put away and clean up got some decals to put down. Since I found them all and got my RCT decals.. thanks @WoodiE . Thank you sir👍👍

20210926_083904.jpg
20210925_150929.jpg
20210926_220626.jpg

Back