post pic of your crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revorace

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
post some cool pics of your crawler or one u saw, i would also like to know should i go for power gear ratios or speed:puke:

my icon makes me laugh

n e 1 here?

beauty4-200.jpg

weird looking but cool

imgres

imgres

imgres

nice it looks sweet
how much run time do u get?

I love that bumper sticker on the tail gate man. LOL! Never seen that one before. Nice trucks guys. Maby one day ill gain the confidence to build one lol.

Bryson

I'm getting to build one with the Novak goat and was concerned about run time but that's pretty good. Are you running a lipo pack?

The Iron Frog

AX 10 under construction.:bow:

Attachments

• DSCN0896.JPG
    DSCN0896.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN0892.JPG
    DSCN0892.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN0905.JPG
    DSCN0905.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN0910.JPG
    DSCN0910.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 166
wow! That is some super metallic paint... what kind?

Love the jackstands! those are killer!

Thanx, my 1st paint job in over 20 yrs. Faskolor gold flake with Faskoat ( sp ), then the 2 colors. kinda liked that stuff. No smell, mess, easy c/u. :yes:

Thanx, my 1st paint job in over 20 yrs. Faskolor gold flake with Faskoat ( sp ), then the 2 colors. kinda liked that stuff. No smell, mess, easy c/u. :yes:

Also, I went into it with absolutely no plan ( lol ) I had gold and silver flake, but went with the gold, so who knows. It looks better than the pics by far. This cam doesn't seem to like taking pics in my shop. maybe these will be better ??

Attachments

• DSCN0901.JPG
    DSCN0901.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN0904.JPG
    DSCN0904.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 148
That's really a SUPER piece of work! The subtle difference in the 2 tone has to be beautiful when you see it for real.
You can never do justice to a custom paint job with a picture. I know that thing is amazing because I've done paintjobs with the glitter before the paint. It makes for an amazing finish.
I'm about to do another glitter job on what will be a candy red H2.

Last edited:
like the title says. here is my crawler
crwln3.jpg

wt5.jpg

wt.jpg

got rid of the ni-mh batteries and now run 2s lipo.

here is mine. for paint i was going for that old look, like weathered old paint. almost complete. just waiting for my motors.

crawler5.jpg

crawler9.jpg

crawler8.jpg

Back