post pic of your crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is more of a trail rig but it can crawl a little

crawler-king.gif

chopped the body on mine.
see before pic above

Unnamed.gif

my Axial crawler

here's my Axial Crawler. I love this thing!

Attachments

• 100_0568.jpg
    100_0568.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 111
Idrinknitro,

What chassis is that?

-Michael

Integy. about $49 dollars for the set! I got some Integy and golden Horizon parts!

On my home test course.
IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Flexin on one of my 1:1
IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Randomness
IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

And for all of u who have those nice Truck bodies, and SUV bodies, either yall run topless or use em as shelf queens, cuz I'm still cuttin stuff offa mine to clear the tires.

These pics are old from when I first finished my crawler. I'll have some pics of it with some more mods that I put on recently, and with my new body mounted in a day or two. I just bought another AX-10 kit, and it's going to be an all out comp build. Hopefully I'll have the pics of it (finished) up in a few weeks, and I should have a build thread started in about a week. The comp rig is going to be REALLY sick.

100_0540.jpg

100_0589.jpg

100_0582.jpg

Everyone kept telling me to put my rig into the oven to get the glue on the tires to loosen up. Well, after melting two rigs, I discovered that Rolex gave me the wrong information on purpose. He's still laughing at the fact that I have to AX-10's in a big puddle in the bottom of the oven, and he never told me that the tires were attached with beadlocks and didn't have any glue on them.
100_0548.jpg