please give me a hand! bad receiver?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malaquiel

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello guys I'm pretty new in this hobby, I just bough an used dc nitro car.. but I'm having problems please can
you guys see the video and tell me what's wrong, the battery I cycled 3 times and is ok, what can it be? Please help..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I see whats going wrong?

My first inclination would be weak/bad battery. I would first test with fresh known good batteries both in the kit and the transmitter. I only saw the steering servohaving the problem so if the problem never happens with the throttle/brake servo then i would say you have a servo problem. If the problem happens with both and youve tested with all known good batteries then the problem lies in your RX or maybe in the TX.

are the batteries it the radio new? if they are low it might cause it to do that? looks like it is loosing its signal causing a failsafe. Yeah what he said!

^^^Had to watch again to catch that. Id try new batts too. Does it mess up while actually driving or is it just when you sit there turning it back and forth non stop? Maybe its a really cheap servo and its heating up too much.

The problem is when I turn the wheels it get stuck and the receiver turn red led and stops but is ok in accelerator its working fine

Well it get stuck only in the left right function its ok in throttle, so any suggestion about model brand aNd type of servo I have to buy and try it? Remember I'm kinda new here around so be gentle ^^

Back