Picked up a Losi Ten-T and I love it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question guys, I just picked up a Ten-T today and have run three tanks through it. Now every time I start it, it cuts right off unless you're holding the throttle. I also have a Savage X 4.6, it's not like it's my first nitro but it sure is kicking my tail. Any suggestions would be grateful.

Thanks

try moving your throttle trim out, i had to do the same on mine, took care of the issue and goes awesome. You should order the M2c clutch for it. It makes a world of difference. :first_place:

That worked, after I had to replace the starter motor. The board inside melted and kept throwing the circuit breaker in the battery.
10 gauge did you get all those hop ups from one place ? And also is the tank you used from a 810 or eight t ? LHS owner has on from a eight t in his but he jade to drill another hole, but I guess for the extra run time its worth it. The only thing I can seem to find online is aftermarket suspension arms, if yall now of a place that carries ten t hop ups let me know please. I would like to get everything from one place if its possible. Lol
Thanks.

That worked, after I had to replace the starter motor. The board inside melted and kept throwing the circuit breaker in the battery.
10 gauge did you get all those hop ups from one place ? And also is the tank you used from a 810 or eight t ? LHS owner has on from a eight t in his but he jade to drill another hole, but I guess for the extra run time its worth it. The only thing I can seem to find online is aftermarket suspension arms, if yall now of a place that carries ten t hop ups let me know please. I would like to get everything from one place if its possible. Lol
Thanks.

Yup I got all of my parts from OverdriveRC.com. They are about the best place online to get anything for any Losi. The fuel tank is an actual hop up for the Ten-T, which he also carries. You will see it under optional parts for the Ten-T. :)

O Donnell 25% speed blend=New set of tires. lol its only money and overdriverc ships stuff daily lol

battery conecter help. have losi t ten with part losb9818 7.4 1000mah. and I have a dynamite passport charger 6s. here's what I need help with. I hear good upgrade is thunder pro 1350-2sjpl2 7.4 1350 mah lipo. I need to find the right connection for the losi plus the right connections for the charger the 1 for balance and the one to charge thanks

Ha, picked mine up last Monday and had forgotten how much fun a nitro car can be. I have 5 of the Traxxas 1/16th VXL models and they are a kick and a lot of fun, but, my Ten T absolutely ROCKS!!! It has started with no problems so far (the R.O.S.S. system is great). I finally was able to get 5 tanks of fuel through it and opened her up last night. Amazing! The Spektrum DX3S radio is awesome. My telemetry said I was doing 39 MPH just as I ran out of room at my local park and had to apply the breaks. In 5 tanks of fuel I have only flipped this car once when I hit a small pothole in the grass field I run on. Other than that, the truck stays planted and sharp turns are a breeze. If you want an enormously fun nitro truggy, take a look at the 10 T, best nitro truck I have ever owned. That includes my T-Maxx and Nitro Rustler (also good trucks by the way).

I just bought a used one off Ebay. Now if it ever stops raining i will get to try it out. I can't wait from all the videos i have watched on the truck it looks like a blast.

Last edited:
Heh, just too bad the thread starter on this topic got the ban stick.... Hope his lipo blows up in his face while hes tuning on his rig, punk....

why did 10G get banned? thought he was pretty helpful.