Picked up a Losi Ten-T and I love it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10 Gauge

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I must say this is a fun truck to drive! It handles like it's on rails and it's a quick little bugger. The ROSS is totally awesome and so easy to use.

I put front and rear aluminum chassis braces, aluminum c-hubs, stiff springs, rear skid plate, large fuel tank, and aluminum shock standoffs on her and I love all of it!

If you've been looking at one of these, go ahead and pull the trigger, you won't regret it. :) :first_place:

5490358401_7049d24a43_z.jpg

5490358351_89d58b7154_z.jpg

5490250371_53a2037108_z.jpg

5490844820_1b7222666b_z.jpg

$459.99 from OverdriveRC.com plus another $100 or so in hop-ups.

Here's my first vid from last night, just some parking lot driving. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAUPmWb3E10"]YouTube - Losi Ten-T[/ame]

Awesome rigs. I sold mine last year as a roller. So if you need some extra stock wheels, a stock engine with a fresh pinch, ROSS system and a Lipo....let me know. I also have 2 bodies for it. 1 with an LED light system installed on it ;-)

Awesome little rigs though....

Man that thing looks awesome, and look at you with your fancy editing skills and minimum crashes!

And out of curiosity, this wouldnt be "thee" 10 gauge from the CB radio world would it?

Man that thing looks awesome, and look at you with your fancy editing skills and minimum crashes!

And out of curiosity, this wouldnt be "thee" 10 gauge from the CB radio world would it?

Hahaha, yeah that's me.... Mauldroppers.com :)

Man that's a good looking truck 10gauge, and looks fast too. That ROSS system is really cool, especially when it's 100 degrees and your buddies are messing with igniters and pull cords.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4ttyCwap4&hd=1"]YouTube - RC Air Jamz - Losi Ten-T, Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 & Revo 3.3 BASHING![/ame]

:)

Well I am glad to see another CB hobbyist on here, but I am taking a much needed break from CB and looking for a new hobby....and that is what brought me here.

And again nice rig, love the vids too. maybe I will just send you my clips for editing, LOL.

I haven't keyed the mic in like 6 or more months..... I don't plan on it in the future either, lol... This is way more fun. :)

did you have issues with the motor? i was reading that the motor is too tight, and the ross system isnt strong enough. i was wondering your input?

did you have issues with the motor? i was reading that the motor is too tight, and the ross system isnt strong enough. i was wondering your input?

No problems at all with my motor, from day one I never had a problem with the ROSS turning it over.

I did however blow the motor from the day in the video above. I didn't swap out my air filter mid-day and the red clay dust ended up making its way through and in to the engine for the better half of the day. No compression at the end of the day and the crankshaft was marred up really bad from the dirt. None of this is any fault of Losi or their products, it was my neglect that lead to this. I've already got a brand new motor on the truck and running great. No problems with too much compression or the ROSS. I love it all!

just got off the phone with Kevin at overdrive rc, and my ten-t is in the mail in morning. woot!

That sounds like a typical week for me, hahahaha.

Hope to see you @ the LST forums.

i am over there, same user name. i just picked up a aftershock off fleabay. looks brands new.. be something good to put a lrp 28 in. monday.. almost here almost time for the ten t

i am over there, same user name. i just picked up a aftershock off fleabay. looks brands new.. be something good to put a lrp 28 in. monday.. almost here almost time for the ten t

w00t w00t! :)

I just picked up a HCR Titanium chassis LST2 off of a forum member there, will be here this coming week, can't wait!

2 highlights of being a monday, my ten-t will be here and mail starts to move again lol. Id like to get my hands on a plate like that. :D

I've been checking the tracking daily on my truck, unfortunately it's parcel post, and it hasn't had an update from "accepted" in 4 days.... Grrrr!

Back