Part Alternative? Kyosho PN: FM356-16l

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMB

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Total newbie here. Long story short. My neighbor had an old Kyosho V-one R (just R... not RR or RRR or R4...) that he gave to my son at his yard sale. It was almost all built and I figured it would be fun to try to get it up and running. Basically, I didn't know that the first gear didn't have lock tight and as we ran it the first time the part flew off and disappeared. I tried to source it but it seems discontinued. Is there another pn that is basically the same that is easier find? Is this too old for anyone to know anything about...haha Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 5.00.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 5.00.17 PM.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 94
Welcome in @SMB I'm not familiar with this rig but you might check this post out...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Kyoso-V-one-R-V-one-R-parts-lot-fw05-vone-/273925799748

Thanks for the response. Those parts won't help me :( I think I'm wondering more about these first gears. Are they all custom to the car or standard parts. I'm thinking maybe another vehicle could use the same gear but it's just called something else. Or there is another version with different number of teeth that is compatible. All my searches for the part I'm looking for point me to Australia. I was hoping to find something more available.

Back