***PA Get Together***SEPT 12, 09***

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pa get together

Well its 6:30 a.m. 9/12 and its still raining here! .If we had boats we would be ok, but we only have Nitro trucks.
I thought there would be a post from the organizer of this event.
I'm sure the field where this is suppose to be held at is like a swamp/lake after all the rain we have gotten. Is there a rain date?

ED

actually look like it may be drying up

local weather says it wont be raining til 5pm - not sure what the track looks like but it could be clear enough to run...?

yea how is it going so far???raindate???I'm home and not going down now!!!boo

Pa get together

Its been raining here all day, I doubt if there is a dry area anywhere in Penna.

Rain date?

Ed

i made it a little over half way there this morning and when i got to the half way point i drove into a rain storm. . .so i turned around and as soon as i hit the free way i recieved a text message from Weezracin saying "rain out" i am still interested in doin this, we just need a new date to plan out schedules around it.

how bout next saturday???I'm down!!!haha

oohh..ok..but i really want this to happen and i dont want to have to wait till next year because in about 2-2.5 months it'll probably start snowing!!uughhh

i know what you mean believe me

oh i do bc this sounded like the perfect time and place to go and bash. i was looking forward to meeting all of you guys as around here i have nobody to bash with...boo.ahha but a mx track must have huge freakin jumps!!!!wats weezracin gonna do about it???

I am soooo mad it rained guys? O well maybe we could do another one someday I think he has races at this track next week or the one after. Sorry I picked a rainy day!!!!!!!

yea me to... can we maybe find a different place??? I'm looking for places aroung here to go to!!!

local track

Their is a local track at hobbytown - its not the biggest track but if its for say 10 of us it would be fun - just an idea

Open everyday - 5 dollars to race all day - "some saturdays have racing going on"

they have like 16 outlets to charge for the electric guys plus the store is a 30 sec walk from the track for parts

i have a place up where i am at that we could go too. . .its decent in size and public property

that sounds really cool!!!

Yeah lets find a place before it gets to cold me and my one friend are in for a good bash day!

Depending on where you decide to have it I may come. A track would be cool to just "bash race" on. Have small classes and just run races for fun and unofficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back