***PA Get Together***SEPT 12, 09***

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want this to happen as i am looking forward to meeting you guys!!! Anyone know of a big track??? PLZ

you and me both man. . .but i dont' know how far you all are willing to drive. . .cuz i know of a BIG mx track but i am not sure if they would let us use it. . .if not i do know of another place we can go. . .but its mostly grass and blacktop

:EDIT:
I just got off the phone with the owner/curator of the MX Track and they have races every weekend through the end of october, so thats out. . .so i am going to my other place that should work for us to take pictures and hopefully you all like it and are able to make it,. . .once i find out what it looks like and stuff like that we can go from there. . .as i said before i am taking pictures of the place and gonna post them on here. . .they should be posted sometime today

Last edited:
My brother and my boss both have there sons race mini quads all over PA and the east coast I will ask them what tracks are in PA then pull up some info on them. Maybe we can find one closer for everyone??

Heres the pics of the area where i go on occasion, the only reason i don't go very often is 1 its boring by yourself and its kind of a jaunt to go bashing for an hour or so

100_0308.jpg

100_0307.jpg

100_0306.jpg

that looks like a sweet spot!!! Address???

yea where are we talking?

that looks like a sweet spot!!! Address???

Its Called "Two Mile Run County Park"
according to Google Maps this is the address "471 Beach Rd, Franklin, PA‎"
and there are no fees to get in, there are pavilions where i took the pictures at as well as a playground so those of us that have kids. . .they can go play while we play. . .lol. . .and there is power in the pavilions and there are grills as well. . .so cooking and charging will not be an issue and i will also bring my generator for extra charging space if need be. . .

Last edited:
5 hours away

ouch thats 5 hours away

ouch!!! 6 hrs away!!! Damnit!!! Anything more towards the line of NY and PA or NJ??

How far is everyone away from "Somerset, Pennsylvania"? I have a good spot around here that has places for rock crawlers, hill climbs, general bashing and a track.

its about 2.5 hrs away from me so that could work

3 and 1/2

3 1/2 hours : /

wow when we are ready we should get a list of people and there local to try to get a good area for every one

but they do hjave a nice track

I know its a bad time of year to be asking this but who all is still interested in a bash day, i know i am still down and i just wanted to find out who else was and once we find out how many people are coming and where they are coming from we can find a central location for everyone to meet so were not all driving like 7+ hours to get to where we are gonna bash at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back