***PA Get Together***SEPT 12, 09***

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weezracen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
RC BASH DAY AND PICINIC SEPT 12,09

Come join us for our first RC bash day and get together/picnic at the Dutchmen MX Park - 670 Rock Rd, Pine Grove PA 17963 ( http://www.dutchmenmxpark.com/default.htm ). This we be held on September the 12th 2009 get their early run all day. I am not sure how much it is going to cost for the track as of yet so at this time donations to help cover the track cost will be appreciated. I will be bringing my grill and some food but more grub is always welcome feel free to bring some stuff to be cooked. I hope we have a good turn out on this RC bash/picnic get together if we do I will be sure to try and arrange another one.

You may be ask to sign an insurance disclaimer so the track owner could not be held liable for any injuries and or broken, lost,stolen property.

We need your help. Spread the world we RC enthusiasts are far and few between BRING A FRIEND. If you need any more info or have a idea you would like to share feel free to contact me at *** *** ****my name is Jesse. You could also check this out at https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/ . You may want to check out that forum anyway because it is one of the best RC forums on the net.

Thank you
Your friend
Jesse C

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
I'm in where we doing this at

Don't know yet rob. You have a place in mind? help spread the word! I have like 3 friends that are not from this forum (don't know way they won't join i tell them to all the time) that will come. Hope to get at least ten people to get out and run with us. But ill count you in and keep ya posted on the whens and wheres. Happy to see someone has a interest I was starteing to wonder.:) I am thinking either the end of July or the middle of August. I believe if we wait for the later date people could have more time to plan this thing. SO COME ON ALL YOU PA ERS LETS DO THIS THING! Ill bring the grill!!!

Don't know yet rob. You have a place in mind? help spread the word! I have like 3 friends that are not from this forum (don't know way they won't join i tell them to all the time) that will come. Hope to get at least ten people to get out and run with us. But ill count you in and keep ya posted on the whens and wheres. Happy to see someone has a interest I was starteing to wonder.:) I am thinking either the end of July or the middle of August. I believe if we wait for the later date people could have more time to plan this thing. SO COME ON ALL YOU PA ERS LETS DO THIS THING! Ill bring the grill!!!
I'll bring the burgers and dogs
and as far as a location, i would say preferably somewhere centralized to everyone that is going to come, i know i have no real good places to bash around here except for one but its private property and i don't think he wants to hear 10+, 30,000RPM motors going at once, but the smell would be awesome. . ..ok i'm getttin off topic here. . .lol. . .but an old rock quarry, or someplace that has some big dirt mounds would be cool, hell even a track, doesn't matter to me, i just wanna get out and bash again like i did with JNJRITZ, that day was a blast.. . .so if u or i can think of a central location to do this that would be great. If you have yahoo msgr, my handle on there is, [email protected]

Last edited:
weez. this looks good so far. lets keep up on this and make it happen.. internet racers only type fast.. so bring it

Lamo! The only thing they bash is there keyboard!:whhooo: Thats right you heard me!

Ok owner of the track finally got back to me and unfortunately he said no at this point something about he has no insurance. I asked him to please reconsider his decision and that we would all sign a disclamer if that would help. So as of now the hunt is on for a place to get together so any input would be outstanding.

I'm in but why do we need a track? Hell any contruction site or ash dumps would do. Bashing is bashing as long as there are some good jumps. :D

No we don't really need a track I have fun just bashing anywhere. Just that i had the best time i ever had running at this place. I dont't really know of any other good spots were i dont get board after a hour and where there is not of alot of stuff to get in our way. Got some good news tho after I sent him that last e-mail asking him to reconsider it he got back to me with( when what date). Sounds like he is going to let us do this. Anyway how does this sound to every one the beginning of sept so every one could free up there plans at http://www.dutchmenmxpark.com/default.htm from when ever to ? I will probably be out there early to take care of the track guy but the rest will be up to you guys. Ill bring the grill and some grub a cooler and drinks soda,beer!
If your down please send me a pm I have talked to alot of you allready but i erased my in box and can't remember every one who was in. Post if your in here two so everyone eles knows!!;)

Any other ideas on how you guys would like to get together is more then welcome i dont want to feel like I am maken all the calls I just want to have a pa get together cause there going to have one on the west coast and I can't go!

Edit....Yep just need to pick a date! Anyone have a date in mind for september or august?

Last edited:
I'm down for what everas long as it is a weekend :D

La meet

I'm down for it me and my buddy will come JUst need to nkow where .I'm close to Philly airport

I'm down for it me and my buddy will come JUst need to nkow where .I'm close to Philly airport

I plan on it doing this here your about 1:45 min away then.

http://www..dutchmenmxpark.com/default.htm[/url].

Its going to be the last sat in august sunday if it rains. Still waitting to a deff on this date but I am about 95% sure it will be then.

Keep the post coming this is almost like a rsvp thread now!

Bum bum bump!

(quote looks good so far. lets keep up on this and make it happen.. internet racers only type fast.. so bring it ):p:

This is a crappy pic of the kids mini track you should see the big boy track full moto cross. Not as drawn out with more turns and bigger jumps!

1245634622.jpg

1245632257.jpg

Looks like a great place to bash

Think I am going out there to the big boy track on the 2nd of july if I get my camcorder by then ill make a vid. Yeah its lots of fun out there.

Bump bump it up keep this thread a bumpin!

This is a 100% go. We have the track for the 2nd sat in september.......

Last edited:
that gives everybody plenty of time to clear the sched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back