***PA Get Together***SEPT 12, 09***

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could of got it for the middle of august but I thought the later date would be better for every one.

Wheres the track at? I am wondering how far it is from Long Island? Depending on how my leg rehab goes, if I may try and make it.

Thanks bud.

Looks like about a 4 hour drive from here. I'll have to wait and see how the leg is once it gets closer.

Thanks bud.

Looks like about a 4 hour drive from here. I'll have to wait and see how the leg is once it gets closer.
2.45 minutes for me. but its an easy drive

+1 on that I am putting some info on it up at the lhs that should get some attention. Another pa member from here said he would put some info at his lhs as well. Guess we will find out on the SEPTEMBER 12th come as early as you like. If this has a good turn I would like to maybe even do this a few time a year. Have like a spring,summer and then a fall bash session. I will be sure we take lots of pic for everyone.

Anyone who needs more info and or if you are going to come for sure please shoot me a pm thank you.

Last edited:
I think I'm still down I got some bashers here that want to go. I talked to my buddy about that rustler but after he seen my revo he wants one. But will there be a fee and what kind of track time we got

If I get a small flat fee for the day I will just pay for it and take donations untill I get my money back but if I don't it's no big deal. As far as a fee I would say if you want to throw some cash out to help cover the track that would be grate otherwise we will be just happy you came out. As far as time I think we could start as early as we want and run till dark if you like I mean there are no lights or anything. As far as the track it is a moto cross track for dirt bikes and 4 wheelers I will have a some good pics of what it looks like here some time next week.

Last edited:
Ok cool it might be like 15-25 per person then not like we get it for a couple hrs and got dirt bikes behind us waiting

I would like to see it run smooth so we can try to keep these bashings goin. And that's up 422 outside Pottstown

i allready told weez, so i'll tell you guys. i'll be bringing my "pimped out track side ride". it has a generator, for all our chargers and stuff. i also have some 8' pit tables and a pit tent as well as drivers stand. just a "deck" ontop of my ladder racks, but it work nice.. its gona be a blast. hopefully as time goes on, we can take some invontory on what rigs are going so you nitro guys can gang up on parts, also who will have a 2.4 radio and who is running crystles and what frequency. i have a crap load of extra crystle sets i'll bring as well, we should also make sure all our rigs are in good shape. specially if your driving a good distance and only bringing one machine. those are the guys that need to see who has the same rig, so part trading wont be a problem.. I'm getting pumped all ready. get us some better pics weez!! and you nitro guys better bring your A game.. I'm packin heat, and i dont walk alone:p:

If there is to many people and we have radio problems we can run in teams.I'm running a 3.3 revo what are other people drivin

If there is to many people and we have radio problems we can run in teams.I'm running a 3.3 revo what are other people drivin
I've been to meets were ther is only 8 guys and it was still tough getting the ones to keep there radios off while other are running. we should be ok as long as we comunicate

Just sent a type up of the flyer to my lhs. I can't get any pics till the 2nd of july but it is my number one priority. I will be running a 2.4 tx just have to buy a nother rx for my savvy. Yeah it's going to be a blast. Feels like we are getting some good feed back on this to. If all goes well and there are no big problems when we are out there we will have a nother one. I would like to have a spring,summer and a summer one.

Edit....I will be out with a revo and a savvy s also bring out my rusty but don't know if I will use it cause it always brakes. Never know might buy another rig by then tho?

Last edited:
Check out the top of this thread. This is the info that is going out to the lhs. Anyone who wants a copy to put at there lhs let me know so I could send you it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back