onboard video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i think most of us have seen it...sombody posted it up not to long ago...it look's pretty cool i'm thinking about getting one probobly get some pretty awsome shots the way i drive lol...when i bash i bash it till it won't move nomore lol...a broken a-arm don't stop me it makes me want to do it more lol..i once broke all 4 rear a-arms then kept going for a nother 15 minutes with just the front wheel's draging it along and it still took some good jumps at fair speed lol

That's pretty cool but at over $230 I think I will have to pass for now, it would be cool for a crawler video though.....

I expected it to be significantly cheaper actually, since it was coming from Traxxas. However, a pretty good value still. What makes it so much nicer than a lot of other systems out there (even though others are much more compact) is the obvious quality of the video and the fact that it's a wide angle.

Back