Perfect Pass Launch Control?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zulu504

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I saw a video featuring this product which is supposed to automatically adjust the acceleration and stop spin outs. Has anyone ever used this and does it work?

Full disclosure, I don't use it. I'm limited on space and can't afford to be gentle with the throttle.

A lot of the speed runners use it. Look at Raz's log files and you can see how linear the throttle curve is. It changes the throttle response. In this case it delays the throttle and ramps from 0 to whatever over some period of time. It's a pretty simple device in theory, is just a PWM generator.

If the question is, does it work for you, I don't know? It depends on what you are doing and how much space you have to run.

I’ve never used the PP launch control, but I’m a huge fan of the channel speed feature on the Flysky Noble. The thing I like best about channel speed is you can adjust it by the hundredth of a second, from .01 seconds to a full 10 second linear delay. The PP module use a pot dial.. not as easy to dial in I’d imagine.. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve never used the PP launch control, but I’m a huge fan of the channel speed feature on the Flysky Noble. The thing I like best about channel speed is you can adjust it by the hundredth of a second, from .01 seconds to a full 10 second linear delay. The PP module use a pot dial.. not as easy to dial in I’d imagine.. 🤷‍♂️
Thanks

The Radiolink has a throttle delay which is similar, but it's just a number from 0-100. The max delay is about 5 Secs, if I'm counting alligators correctly. I wish it had a time associated with it and it wouldn't be hard to do. But what do you expect from a $60 radio.

Back