Ok, this is cool!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
New Body.

Pro-Line-8th-1957-Chevy-Bel-Air-Avenger-Clear-Body-1.jpg

That is really cool. While I like the bodies on the LMTs, it would be nice to have some other offerings.

That was a one time shot, it took me a year to save for the SCX6. 🤪
I know the struggle. It took me a year to save for a new recliner. I bought it a few months ago and I'm still trying to recover.

I know the struggle. It took me a year to save for a new recliner. I bought it a few months ago and I'm still trying to recover.
Sit down and relax... it'll all be over before you know it.,, may as well be comfortable until then. :joyful:

I'm all over this !! I'll be getting it for sure , always a Chevy fan , can't wait !!!! Flouresent green is my rc color pretty much always has been I'll be doing that , I gotta check out some painting videos for the perfect 🔙 g paint , so to make sure it glows correctly, any input is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
I'm guessing I'm to old for that lingo , sorry I'll do some studying and try real hard to catch up n understand

I'm guessing I'm to old for that lingo , sorry I'll do some studying and try real hard to catch up n understand
Tri-5 is any shoebox Chevy from 1954-1956, so maybe not old enough, or just weren’t much into hotrods lol.. FTMFW=acronym for routine internet/racecar jargain meaning something is badass. “For-The-MFing-Win”, only not shortened for family friendly, G-rated discussion forum acceptable language. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

Back