Ofna trucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc0490

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anyone know what the diff. is between a Monster Pirate and the Dominator.I was looking at picking one up but they look the same.

from what i know the monster pirate is an earlier version of the dominator and so the dominator is better probbly,

the monster pirate is more aimed at bashing and the domineater is more towards racing

I dont know much about these trucks but they seem nice.They look like they have alot of things that come stock.Rather than sinking a ton of money into a T-Maxx.

my friend has a dominator , its very durable and fast, the engine has lasted 4 gallons before quitting. i rate it a 10 out of a 10

The biggest difference between the Dom and the MP is the Dom has a center slipper for the center diff spool and the from shock tower is taller with longer shocks up front. Plus, depending on which release you got, the bulkheads are slightly better due to the area where the hinge pins go being more reinforced. Other than that, the parts are interchangeable between the two right down to the front and rear brake of the MP and the diffs themselves.

PD2:cool:

Back