OFNA Hyper 7 RTR - PCR Edition

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, I have no worries my stock PCR will destory your puny lil buggy.

-Michael

:shhh: Dont worry, I wont publish the vids of my ride whoopin on yours hahahahah Thats because I NEVER publish video hahaha

Besides, it would be me crying if you did in fact.... well.... Nevermind.

woodie what servos are you going with.talked to ace today mine got shipped today.they said i got the last one

zandor22,

I went with the following:

Steering Servo: HiTec 645MG
Throttle Servo: HiTec 625MB
Radio: JR XS3 FM 75mhz

I've also few other things on the way as well as a few hop-up planned out as well.

-Michael

hey thanks again woodie.i have read almost all your threads. and and try to follow your advice. on things to buy. you are the king (kissing ass)here. of the r/c land ok ill stop now.

Ok the starter box (now assembled), and servos came in today. The buggy "should" be here tomorrow.

Back to a post or two - where else other then NitroHouse.com can you get PCR hop-ups?

-Michael

woodie did you get your pcr from ace. if so they said they sent mine out on monday......but got tracking info to day. and it was sent out to day.preaty pissed about it..... now it will be here friday.now i have to take the day off to recive it

No I ordered mine through UltimateHobbies.com - They seemed to be pretty cool guys. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I get the buggy.

-Michael

Well I received the PCR last Thursday and finally got around to changing out the radio gear with my JR XS3 radio and did my first tank of the break in process. So far so good, the engine doesn't seem to be as tight as my previous 8port but it still seems to be full of power. I hoping to get another 2-3 tanks through it after work and do some adjusting on the servos as I have no break - it's either fast or slow, but no stopping :)

-Michael

very nice buggy, u seem to keep it clean, I just ordered a hyper pcr and i can't wait to ride it, my brother in law vbgagnon has one, and he loves it!...
for the price, you just can't beat it.

Find PCR upgrade parts for cheap on ebay, even the graphite is cheap !

Back