not happy with a fellow member!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N. Mango

I swear the voices are real!
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I'm still in shock so bear with me.

A few month back I made a trade with a fellow member parts for parts. Sign sealed delivered!
He felt that he had the better deal but we "cyber shook" on it and it was all done and over with...or so I thought.

Well today I took a Valium as my neck was killing me. I passed out and woke up at around 6:30pm (half hour ago or so).
I saw a box sitting outside of my door so went to take a look.
"HORIZON HOBBY"
At this point I'm freaking out thinking I ordered something and forgot about it and now I have some splaining to do.

Well this was not the case. This butthole of a member who I made the deal with took it upon himself to buy me a freakin MINI-B PRO ROLLER with a servo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DARE HE! WE HAD A DEAL!

So in conclusion, @Hammer Down is just messed up! He thinks I'm going to thank him for being an awesome human being well he's wrong! I'm upset that he
made my day...I LIKE BEING GRUMPY AND IN PAIN!

He gives great advise, is very helpful, has great RC vids on youtube and now he just went beyond.
I have said it before and I'll say it again

@Hammer Down
YOUZ DA MAN!!!

20220510_185224.jpg

so he felt he got the better deal buys you a buggy no you had to take a V to numb your pain. Should have taken a few grams of shrums they sell them in my state now well Ann arbor does,, is this really a complaniable thing? I think not. what a card op is some1 delete tis entire rant above mine here also.
Holy sh!t man! I’ll have some of those shrums your taken.. 😜😵‍💫

I'm still in shock so bear with me.

A few month back I made a trade with a fellow member parts for parts. Sign sealed delivered!
He felt that he had the better deal but we "cyber shook" on it and it was all done and over with...or so I thought.

Well today I took a Valium as my neck was killing me. I passed out and woke up at around 6:30pm (half hour ago or so).
I saw a box sitting outside of my door so went to take a look.
"HORIZON HOBBY"
At this point I'm freaking out thinking I ordered something and forgot about it and now I have some splaining to do.

Well this was not the case. This butthole of a member who I made the deal with took it upon himself to buy me a freakin MINI-B PRO ROLLER with a servo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DARE HE! WE HAD A DEAL!

So in conclusion, @Hammer Down is just messed up! He thinks I'm going to thank him for being an awesome human being well he's wrong! I'm upset that he
made my day...I LIKE BEING GRUMPY AND IN PAIN!

He gives great advise, is very helpful, has great RC vids on youtube and now he just went beyond.
I have said it before and I'll say it again

Don't you just hate rude members like that?
In all honesty, there are several members here that deserve a hospitality award banner far more than I do.
Some great folks hang out here and I am honored for the online friends I have made.
Kudos to you @Hammer Down . That was a pretty cool act of kindness.

so he felt he got the better deal buys you a buggy no you had to take a V to numb your pain. Should have taken a few grams of shrums they sell them in my state now well Ann arbor does,, is this really a complaniable thing? I think not. what a card op is some1 delete tis entire rant above mine here also.
He is trying to be funny and say thank you. Ya gotta read it man.

I know that feeling when someone gifts you something expensive ,I just recently had it done to me!..🥲🥲🥲
You feel that you need to do something back for their kindness!..🤔

I know that feeling when someone gifts you something expensive ,I just recently had it done to me!..🥲🥲🥲
You feel that you need to do something back for their kindness!..🤔
So true. This was done after our deal was done. He's just beyond cool this @Hammer Down guy. 🤩

O man your in deep. No one does anything for nothing. I see it a lot in prison (I'm a guard). One person will do something nice for another they usually want .... Well we will say special favor. You should pull all your blinds down and lock the doors. Dont even answer your cell phone.