Nitrohouse Losi 8ight 2.0 & 8ight-T 2.0 clearance sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just got this in my email and bought a Losi 8ight-T 2.0 which is something I've wanted for a long time. Thought Id let you guys know. :first_place:
(Could an admin fix the thread title.....I left out the "-E" after Losi 8ight 2.0....didnt realize the buggy was the electric version at first)

NitroHouse is having a stock reduction sale on the Losi 8ight buggies and truggies. Sale lasts as long as supplies last.

8IGHT 2.0 4WD Competition Buggy Kit-Europe $574.99
On Sale
$319.99

Add to cart

Losi 1/8 Buggy, 8ight-E 2.0 Race Roller $599.99
On Sale
$299.99

Add to cart

TLR Losi 8ight-T 2.0 1/8 Truggy Kit $539.99
On Sale
$299.99

Add to cart

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I had to put mine on paypals "pay later" plan....If my wife finds out I got a new line of credit just to buy a Truggy she'll be pissed but she doesn't understand what an awesome price this is! I've got several things I've been meaning to sell on ebay and now I guess I'm gonna have to get serious about selling them so I can pay the kit off and buy a motor for it.

Thanks greywolf!

I ordered the 8ight-T 2.0 as well. Hope you start a build thread. Which conversion are you thinking of using?

I'm not doing a conversion on the Truggy.....I am going to do one on my 8ight buggy though and i bought Losi's kit for that.....I hope its better than their kit for the LST2....that kit sucked. When I get the money I'm gonna by a Losi 454 and have Robin mod it and then eventually buy one of his pipes for it too. Or maybe I'll just buy one of his modded SH engines. I believe he said those were also rebadged LRP .28 spec3s just like the Losi 454s are. That way I dont have to pay to ship the engine to him lol.

Alright, thanks. I going to do the conversion and was hoping you were too so that I could just copy your setup. :D

Too bad you didn't win Robins pipe. ;)
If I hadn't just bought the RC8T, I would snatch up one of those 8ight 2.0's.

Yeah I was hoping to score one but looks like I'm going to be buying them eventually. Thats ok though...thats how the cookie crumbles.

If I were going to do a conversion on it i would use a motor mount from the dudes racing if he makes one, or if not I know RC Monster does. Id use a version tekno battery tray, and either an RX8 and a Tekin 1700kv on 4S for running on a track or maybe a Castle 2200kv for just flat out nasty bashing speed.

ust checked the website and I'm getting a price of $629 for the truggy. maybe someone else can confirm the price for me. Or perhaps the sale is over

Last edited:
ust checked the website and I'm getting a price of $629 for the truggy. maybe someone else can confirm the price for me. Or perhaps the sale is over

If you add it to your cart the sale price still came up for me. 18:00 MST

O sweet... I didnt take it that far. I just bought a truggy WOOHOOO!

I contacted nitrohouse today. I was concerned because I never recieved a tracking number. They told me that my package should have shipped out today and they have been backed up, and I should recieve a tracking number tonight.

I have been so anxious to get it! gol darnit!

I see a Losi 8ight-T 3.0 in the near future, my LHS can sell them at $299.....looks like distributors are making room for something.

yup, I've heard rumors too.

As it turns out... there was an issue with my credit card billing address not matching my shipping address. And that was the reason for the shipping delay.

Last edited:
Back