NFL - A bit of a Rant

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat Fun GIF by Black Roses Playing Cards

Of course I am, I am a Chiefs fan. It could be going the other direction but Jackson isn't playing as well as he should.

View attachment 180226
Yeah, the Ravens came on strong in their last game after a slow start too. It ain't over yet. But KC is playing really good.

You're are correct, I always tell my wife, it isn't over until time runs out and any team can beat any team at any time.
However, it's good to see Kelce's mind is back in it instead of on,,, well you know.
I'd like to see the lions go too. They deserve one.
I agree.

The Ravens are showing glimpses of "somethings gonna happen". Great game so far.

Very good game so far. Some killer D from the Ravens.

I mentioned above that Jackson just isn't himself today but can't put my finger on it as of why.
I agree, that interception certainly didn't help but sadly Mahomes didn't capitalize on it.

I mentioned above that Jackson just isn't himself today but can't put my finger on it as of why.
I agree, that interception certainly didn't help but sadly Mahomes didn't capitalize on it.
With all the legal betting going on nowadays, it's hard to say why Jackson is off today 🤣

His passing has been poor. Even when he's not under heavy pressure. He's not taken full advantage of his other huge weapon: rushing. He's just not seeing the field well. It could be because of the wet condition. Idk
Give props to the Chiefs though. Best I've seen them all season......and it wasn't exactly their typical shiny season since Mahomes took over.

Last edited:
Back