NFL - A bit of a Rant

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually expecting the Raven to take it and wouldn't have been upset with it because, however being a fan, they are more up and down and a lot of games they won by the skin of their teeth. Good for them regardless. I would love to see the Lions next.

Yeah, hoping the Lyons open up a can of whoopass here. Underdog Superbowl party at Tunedpipes.

It's an upside down kind of day. Lions are taking this one I think.

Too early to call that WF but I think the 9ers just showed up.

McCaffrey is a total beast! I've been following him since I first saw him play, on the Panthers, a couple of years ago.

Wow, 17 points down and now tie, amazing.

Go Seahags.

A little loyalty is worth something.

I mentioned above that Jackson just isn't himself today but can't put my finger on it as of why.
I agree, that interception certainly didn't help but sadly Mahomes didn't capitalize on it.

The Flowers fumble was the turning point. Had they scored there I think the Ravens would have won the game, the Chiefs couldn't move the ball much in the 2nd half. Jackson had no time to throw most of the game though, the o-line was horrible, and 43 couldn't pick up a blitz to save his arse. Not going to blame Jackson much for this one. The INT could have been called PI as Likely got flattened before the ball arrived, but they had already shot themselves in the foot a bunch of times so they can't be blaming non-calls. Disappointing end to what should have been a title season.

The Flowers fumble was the turning point. Had they scored there I think the Ravens would have won the game, the Chiefs couldn't move the ball much in the 2nd half. Jackson had no time to throw most of the game though, the o-line was horrible, and 43 couldn't pick up a blitz to save his arse. Not going to blame Jackson much for this one. The INT could have been called PI as Likely got flattened before the ball arrived, but they had already shot themselves in the foot a bunch of times so they can't be blaming non-calls. Disappointing end to what should have been a title season.
The entire Ravens team contributed to their own demise. Stupid, blatant penalties. Lamar was the worst I've ever seen him. Often time, he would passed on open receivers in the short zone, looking deep for the big play. This also appears, to be the reason why he didn't rush nearly as often. He just did not manage his offense well at all.
I don't blame Flower for that fumble. I thought it was a great defensive play! However, his dumba$$ taunting penalty on that huge gain is inexcusable. I would say that was the most costly penalty of the game......out of so many stupid penalties!

Back