NEW! Traxxas TRX-4MT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys with itty bitty... collections will probably like that!
Assembling the wipers for my 10.2 I thought about smashing them. I even looked for assembled sets. My hands are too big.

Sorry, didn't see your thread, so I created one on it as well, I'll move it here. What I wrote:

Traxxas just released a new Monster Truck, based on the TRX4M, but there are some big changes. It now has straight axles, and dual shocks at all 4 corners. Some changes to the High Trail bodies as well. Traxxas doesn't seem to be slowing down, love seeing the 18-24 scale rigs having a lot of attention paid to them.

Last edited:
My FMS Masher tends to get a lot less use than my crawlers and I'll bet it's more capable than these. Gotta admit they look hella good.

My FMS Masher tends to get a lot less use than my crawlers and I'll bet it's more capable than these. Gotta admit they look hella good.
I could see my Cayman Pro RTR getting a lot of use, if I wasn't terrified of breaking something that can't be repaired, by looking at it on the shelf. I am looking for a durable 1/24 - 1/18 scale rig, and right now I am leaning towards the Losi mini-LMT. LVC RC, who actually competes in RC Monster Truck events, recently posted this comparison of the FMS and the Losi. I really like the smaller scale of the FMS, but it appears that the new Traxxas is about the same saize as the Losi as well.

Back