New Toy!!! Arrma Mojave, Like New, $350

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad he can't have a civil conversation without being degrading to people. It's funny that the younger guys here act with better manners and respect than a 43 year old man.

It's sad he can't have a civil conversation without being degrading to people. It's funny that the younger guys here act with better manners and respect than a 43 year old man.
No doubt. Its funny that he said he would stop if everyone would stop telling him he couldnt use the self righting feature but no one ever said he couldnt do it. We only said its hard on the gears and that it was a bad idea.

At least hes not as big of a jerk as that LukeDavis guy! 🤣

I was always under the impression that it was not a good thing to do. So I never used it. Seems to me, id rather just pick up my rig , rather than repair it. Even if he is right about it, he sure was rude about the discussion. :cool:

That awesome all started over my OPINON absolutely ridiculous with his actions. Didn't know that it would turn into this...

Got some awesome teens/guys here. That have more respect and maturity then a 43yr old. He should be banned across the board from all RC forums period.. maybe from leaven the house also hahahaha

Thank you to all that won't stand for the pure ignorance of people like that....

I was always under the impression that it was not a good thing to do. So I never used it. Seems to me, id rather just pick up my rig , rather than repair it. Even if he is right about it, he sure was rude about the discussion. :cool:
Back in the day I had the og self right. My stampede had a locked diff. On the roof your walking. If the tire and roof was touching the ground, I would go either direction for 15 or 20 feet. A quick whip on the steering and right up she goes.
That awesome all started over my OPINON absolutely ridiculous with his actions. Didn't know that it would turn into this...

Got some awesome teens/guys here. That have more respect and maturity then a 43yr old. He should be banned across the board from all RC forums period.. maybe from leaven the house also hahahaha

Thank you to all that won't stand for the pure ignorance of people like that....
Most wars start over one or two people. 🤣

I'm just on here to show of my builds, ask wuestions, answer them, and not to mention half the stuff on here is really funny :) (like on the whatcha eating thread, memes, andthis one)

Back