New to XXXNT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadkill

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Where are all the XXX NT people? I just bought a pretty stock truck with a .15 and been all over the site. Are we the outsiders to everyone else or am I looking in the wrong spot? Even though I'm new i will be loyal to Losi or associated.

roadkill

8 views and 0 replies, all expecting a nude link?....
Lots of knowelage here for sure even if no XXXNT owners

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I have learned a lot on other threads about various losi things. Pretty cool forum. I got talked into buying my xxx by a coworker and its been fun as hell. About 200 bucks w/truck,gas,xtra tires etc and just waiting for good conditions to run it. Its all ice and snow here in kzoo. I'm not super into it so this will work fine until i need a 1/8 4x4 nitro tricked out to beat on

roadkill

Thanks for the reply. I have learned a lot on other threads about various losi things. Pretty cool forum. I got talked into buying my xxx by a coworker and its been fun as hell. About 200 bucks w/truck,gas,xtra tires etc and just waiting for good conditions to run it. Its all ice and snow here in kzoo. I'm not super into it so this will work fine until i need a 1/8 4x4 nitro tricked out to beat on

roadkill

Yeah I dont run nitro really & am just wowed by the friendly knowelage here its good stuff, & most of the time you wont flamed here unless your outta line lol. Love it here:D

I still have one, haven't run it in a while though, but it's a fast little rig. There's just not the following for these and RC10GTs like there use to be.

Hey their roadkill i reconized you live in kalamozoo. I thought i was the only one on here from michigan, I'm in jackson. Not to far away

Hey yammaha.I go to MIS for the races and ride my bike to cement city harley and the artisian well at least a few times a summer.And ride to bike feast at the jackson fairgrounds.Nice to have someone from close by.There is someone else here from kzoo to.

Roadkill

xxxnt

i have one and race it u have any questions

xxx-nt RTR was my first RC that got me started in this hobby about 10 years ago. To be honest, I wish I had gone with the RC10GT. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone that route instead. The sole reason for that would be that RPM made arms for it. They don't make anything but a bumper for the xxxnt.

The xxx-nt is (or was) more of a racer. Parts were fragile and couldn't take a lot of abuse. I busted tons of arms, towers and axle carriers with that thing. The diff was a nuisance as well.

I think losi has done the diff nut a bit different and they have been using a more flexible plastic in there current rigs, so it may be a more reliable truck now.

I never had those problems with mine Olds, the biggest problem I had with mine was the battery box location. I have broken more than one off mine. Rc Solutions used to make a very nice spring steel bumper for them, not sure if they still do or not.

Back