New SCX10 III - Ford Bronco

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Ok, I want this
20210722_111025.jpg

Finally, something that's not a Jeep!. I like Jeeps but I also like variety. This is very nice, and as usual, they wait until after I just bought something else.

I never inderstand putting a nicely detailed engine under a hood that doesn't open.

I think Axial and Traxxas are trying to see who can out do who in the sticker shock department.
Agreed. That price is too rich for my blood considering how many other RC's I have in my wishlist. But it is just a beautiful rig for sure. That is my favorite vintage 4x4 vehicle, and they did a helluva job with making it.

Last edited:
Love the cyote under the hood.

Hmmm, I wonder how much $$ the Bronco body is... it just might fit the 10ii.
Read this over on RC Crawlers:

If you want just the body, it will cost you $186 for all the body parts. Add an extra $18 if you want the bumpers and sliders too.

Read this over on RC Crawlers:

If you want just the body, it will cost you $186 for all the body parts. Add an extra $18 if you want the bumpers and sliders too.
If that's the case, I'll pass for this one. Now I'll probably be deciding between a TRX-4 Sport body or a VS4-10 International Harvester body.

I love the angry headlight on those kits, but the wiper blades look like croissants and I just can't un see them! :oops: 🤣
Laughing my ass off here! That's hilarious because I was thinking the same exact thing!

As much as I love this new Bronco, it's out of my price range. Looks so cool though. I can get two Element or Redcat RTR's for that price.

Almost $600 , that's a bit steep for me.

I never inderstand putting a nicely detailed engine under a hood that doesn't open.
It does give you the option to cut the hood yourself should you be up for it, but you're right though. I just removed all that silly stuff since I have no plans to chop my hood.
I think Axial and Traxxas are trying to see who can out do who in the sticker shock department.
They do have to pay for the licensing I suppose.
I love the angry headlight on those kits, but the wiper blades look like croissants and I just can't un see them! :oops: 🤣
Easily replaceable

It does give you the option to cut the hood yourself should you be up for it, but you're right though. I just removed all that silly stuff since I have no plans to chop my hood.
I just think at that price point it should be a feature not an option. I would hate to mess up a body that costs that much because I cut a crooked line.

I just think at that price point it should be a feature not an option. I would hate to mess up a body that costs that much because I cut a crooked line.
Absolutely agree with you!.....and that's why I call it silly 🤡