New Rustler transmission, slash lower chassis plate, custom mount for savox mini servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
I got in the Traxxas magnum 272R transmission from Jenny's RC. I got the case and internals separate from the plate and slipper assembly. Didn't include any hardware but that's fine since I have a whole screw kit. What I plan to do is put this transmission in the slash and put the slash stock transmission in the rustler. The slash is the oldest car and also I wanted to see how the sealed diff is. Also for the rustler I am needing a brushless system which is on my xmas list. With the slash with the LCG lower chassis (where all of the steering is) I broke it again. I keep breaking it where the bellcrank slides on too. So I just got another one and if I break it again I might find something stronger. Or make it stronger. I had looked and RPM does not make a lower chassis plate for the slash. They only make the front and rear skid plates for the stock HCG slash. I got a new servo for the mini b (savox sh0255 mg) and it did not work with the custom mounts so my old LHS owner 3d printed me one so I will be picking that up Thursday. So hopefully I can get at least 2 cars running by the weekend. :cool:
Also with the mini b, I really don't want to run it outside on the street or sidewalk because of the chassis. So the mini b is my "track car" for whenever I go to a local track.

IMG_20221110_153126_030.jpg

IMG_20221110_153133_040.jpg

IMG_20221110_153136_373.jpg

PXL_20221113_235408003.jpg

Back