NEW Radiomaster MT12 Radio System

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new MT12 is supposed to be delivered tomorrow along with the 5ch receiver and battery. Looking forward to playing with this!

Reviving this. Like @tntpoof said, it would be much nicer if it had a color LCD screen. Did you ever get one tnt?

I'm not too savvy with the OpenTX OS in my Taranis radio, but I did manage to get the software installed on my PC and update the radio with a few settings with the help of a friend. There is so much you can do with OpenTX it makes for a bit of a learning curve. So I am curious how this MT12 is to play around with.

I can't believe Joshua Bardwell has started doing surface RC. He has been a long time video producer for some really good FPV drone stuff, so you might want to tune into him. He goes into some fairly advanced stuff when it comes to radios and electronics.

I can't believe Joshua Bardwell has started doing surface RC. He has been a long time video producer for some really good FPV drone stuff, so you might want to tune into him. He goes into some fairly advanced stuff when it comes to radios and electronics.

I've watched his videos and they are good.

I've watched his videos and they are good.
Yeah, he does a lot of good, unbiased reviews of all kinds of electronics for drones like chargers, FPV cameras, goggles, etc. He's the guy that I learned about the Hota chargers from. So it's reslly cool to see him get into surface stuff because he'll add a lot to that part of the hobby.

Back