new racing buggy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turfbike

RC Newbie
Reaction score
looking to start racing e buggy 1/8 class. would like to start with a rtr. thoughts on the kyosho mp9, serpent rtr or any others?

Thanks

Kyosho has race history. With a few championships... I love my mp9e. And Kyosho in general.

I’m really impressed with Techno. Actually I’m pretty impressed with most any top brand rig these days. I am just getting into racing and seeing a lot of crazy stuff. I watched a slash go full speed into the edge of a 3/4 inch piece of plywood. Did not even faze it. You get what you pay for and these are good times

looking to start racing e buggy 1/8 class. would like to start with a rtr. thoughts on the kyosho mp9, serpent rtr or any others?

Thanks
Looking for a new 1/8 scale RTR eBuggy... your choices are limited for a top notch race bred buggy. Depending on how hard you get bit by the bug, RTR RCs that include mediocre (at best) electronics/parts will end up costing you when you go shopping for piece by piece replacement/upgrade parts.

Now that Team Associated and TLR/Losi are skipping the 1/8 scale buggy RTR scene... HoBao, and Serpent would be my choice.

Possibly a used RC, with all the race ready goodies already loaded on the chassis for you, would be a viable option?