New crawler mini-playground

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G.S.Wilder

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Someone posted on Facebook that they were giving away broken concrete chunks so I got them and piled them in my backyard for my crawlers to play on.
20210504_173012.jpg
20210504_172941.jpg
This my Capra. My Gen8 Scout ll is waiting for parts.

I love free and recycling stuff!

As far as I'm concern, that's a good score. I would have grabbed that up, too!

Someone posted on Facebook that they were giving away broken concrete chunks so I got them and piled them in my backyard for my crawlers to play on.View attachment 126783View attachment 126784 This my Capra. My Gen8 Scout ll is waiting for parts.
That's funny. Same thing happened to me so I'm also making a rc playground. The only thing is that I have about two more dump truck loads
Someone posted on Facebook that they were giving away broken concrete chunks so I got them and piled them in my backyard for my crawlers to play on.View attachment 126783View attachment 126784 This my Capra. My Gen8 Scout ll is waiting for parts.

That's funny. Same thing happened to me so I'm also making a rc playground. The only thing is that I have about two more dump truck loads then it looks like you have so I will be busy for a while. I do construction also so I have a bunch of lumber so I have been wonting to make a multi level thing by the kids fort I'm also building like you I also have a problem turning down free stuff.

Back