Need towing service just call “Got Mud”

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I hate working on this thing!! Always pain in my ars can haul 2 D11s or one drill.

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

And if you look closely right side final needs to be changed out leaking like hell, Great!! Sure that’s for me on next shift.. ehhh
Look guys! We found the 1:1 scale Tonka truck!
You should give it a wash
Wash hahaha dirty in 1 min just wash it before it comes in shop that’s all I do

So you got a glorified over weight semi. I like it. Just out of curiosity what's the mpg and gallon per hour idle? Any Def deletes or tuning chips? 😁🤣

So you got a glorified over weight semi. I like it. Just out of curiosity what's the mpg and gallon per hour idle? Any Def deletes or tuning chips? 😁🤣
Red Diesel no Def but yes Def it’s garbage. Mainly on rubber tires. Sit and wait as it regions if that’s spelled right. Stupid crap all I can say makes more of mechanical issues than anything
Idle umm maybe few hours but mostly everything runs 24/7
All is programmable these 18 cylinders 4000hp but take in fact hoist pump big wheels weight so on

Re-gen, short for regeneration. I run at least 4 re-gens a day for customers too lazy to do it themselves.

Re-gen, short for regeneration. I run at least 4 re-gens a day for customers too lazy to do it themselves.
The problem with Re-gen in mine is it’s not like city where you can open it up like some the service truck alway re-gen and max speed on some is like 5 mph that crap sucks. I had service truck out here that want to re-gen every 15 min it seemed and put it in limp mode. I use to get so pissed lol

Re-gen reburns what’s in ur exhaust some stupid emissions bull crap. It causes more problems. Eco engineers suck. Electric cars for real. JUNK!!
@TRAT where are you located boss man?

Re-gen? Like in diesel re-gens?
Arizona
Border New Mexico and AZ
Re-gen reburns what’s in ur exhaust some stupid emissions bull crap. It causes more problems. Eco engineers suck. Electric cars for real. JUNK!!

Arizona

Yeah that's what I thought @Mrgoodwrench35 was talking about, but I was confused why someone would bring their car/truck in to have a regen done when the vehicles do it themselves.

It’s a stupid environmental friendly crap worse on ur engine

It’s a stupid environmental friendly crap worse on ur engine
Yeah I hear you can "remove" that feature but it's pretty costly.

Maybe once my trucks warranty runs out I'll look more into it.

Yeah I hear you can "remove" that feature but it's pretty costly.

Maybe once my trucks warranty runs out I'll look more into it.
Yea look into it I’m just saying out here we run no emissions open coal I love it. New or not there is deleted options. I always void my warranty anything I own. Be honest warranty don’t cover crap they will find reason not to warranty ur stuff. Been down that road just my 2 cents
Better gas mileage better performance ect..

Yeah that's what I thought @Mrgoodwrench35 was talking about, but I was confused why someone would bring their car/truck in to have a regen done when the vehicles do it themselves.
The diesel GM vehicles prompt the operator to start a re-gen and hold certain speeds throughout a timed cycle. People either don't drive long enough or don't want to do it. If you don't it sets service light. That's when they come in.

What year and what model you have??
The diesel GM vehicles prompt the operator to start a re-gen and hold certain speeds throughout a timed cycle. People either don't drive long enough or don't want to do it. If you don't it sets service light. That's when they come in.
In the mine we don’t have highway speeds to burn the crap in exhaust and the service truck I use to run man I’m telling you full throttle re-gen kick in 3-5 mph. Screw all emissions poop 💩!! I breath more deadly stuff driving in to work from processing side to make all ur copper and gold.

What year(s) are users prompted for it?

I have a 2023 Sierra 2500 AT4 with the 6.6 L5P diesel and have never been prompted or even noticed by the truck that it's doing a re-gen. Well not from the truck itself. I do have a Banks iDash installed and have configured it to alert me when the truck is going through a regen as well as to monitor it's status so I know when one is about to start. Using the iDash I can force a mobile or stationary regen.