Need Ideas...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I need ideas for new videos for my youtube channel. If you have any ideas please post them up and I'll see what I can do. Any and all ideas are welcome as long as they dont include Rolex without his pants on!!! :rolex:

Hey grey, how many r/c's you have? if you got several or a few how bout getting all your buds together & have a convoy bashing day!!!

How about a vid on cleaning and waxing your rigs for all the junior Rolexes out there.

You speaking of a bashing video or maybe a helpful maintenance video of some sort?

You speaking of a bashing video or maybe a helpful maintenance video of some sort?

Thats not a bad idea....I have one on bearing maintanace already but maybe next time I tear an engine or diff or tranny apart, I could go over one for that. Keep the ideas coming.

i put up bash videos when i can the trouble is around here I dont know that many people into the ground side of the hobby and the ones I do know are very hard to get their wives to let em out of the house.

I was thinking one on shimming and or rebuilding diffs would be good to have available to link to. Alot of noobs are terrified of that topic because of how difficult they THINK it is.

one on clever mods for your nitros a montage of custom diy fixes. like external fuel lines for refueling tank the tank or springs in brakes to stop rubbing when not compressed springs in c-cups. and maybe finish with wd-40 and duct tape for all other problems.
i wouldn't mind seeing a port and polish mod.

I want to see your "what not to do while making speed runs"!!!! :p:

get ur mates to take ur cars out. all of you go for a bash for a dozen or so tanks, maybe more... now something is bound to break. do a video for each on how to replace what broke? maybe make it a series?