Need help with servo, radio, bec chanel

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoeless

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I just installed the hw axe but it wont pair with my radio. Which chanel does the servo, then the Esc then the bec go into the radio?

channel 1 steering channel 2 esc/throttle.

I have no idea. Try rebinding the radio if you are using 2.4.

I dont know how to bind it and it doesn't say in any instructions

When you Bind ,you can't have the transmitter on ,first you power up the receiver ,an push an hold
the Bind button if it has it ,if it requires a Bind jumper wire ,that needs to be plugged in an there
maybe a reset hole some where on the receiver ,that needs to be held until you see a flashing
light ,once you see a flashing light indicator ,then you turn on the transmitter ,then you may have
to move your throttle back an fourth to engage bind ,or push a bind button on transmitter!

When you Bind ,you can't have the transmitter on ,first you power up the receiver ,an push an hold
the Bind button if it has it ,if it requires a Bind jumper wire ,that needs to be plugged in an there
maybe a reset hole some where on the receiver ,that needs to be held until you see a flashing
light ,once you see a flashing light indicator ,then you turn on the transmitter ,then you may have
to move your throttle back an fourth to engage bind ,or push a bind button on transmitter!
I got it to work!

Back