Need help identifying make and model - Identified, Durtrax Axis.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Citizenx22

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought an RC lot of planes and misc. this buggy was included. I'm leaning towards it being an OFNA but i can't figure out the model... the only one I've seen like it is on ebay but i think they have the model wrong.

This thing actually fired up but i need to locate some front suspension parts. also, the front suspension have some unique identifying marks. if i can't find these specific front upper and lower arms and hubs spindles..can i use other OFNA ones? thanks for any help.

20210620_064043.jpg
20210620_064100.jpg
20210620_064107.jpg
20210620_064146.jpg

Hi,

I recently bought an RC lot of planes and misc. this buggy was included. I'm leaning towards it being an OFNA but i can't figure out the model... the only one I've seen like it is on ebay but i think they have the model wrong.

This thing actually fired up but i need to locate some front suspension parts. also, the front suspension have some unique identifying marks. if i can't find these specific front upper and lower arms and hubs spindles..can i use other OFNA ones? thanks for any help.

View attachment 128361View attachment 128362View attachment 128363View attachment 128364
I’ve got one too, it’s my Frankenstein now though, treat her well as some parts are unobtainable and the ones you can find may be a fortune! I’ve just replaced the bottom arms but desperately need the front bulkhead and they are impossible to find! Also need a head cooling fin but it’s £30+ on eBay!!!

Hi,

View attachment 128361View attachment 128362View attachment 128363View attachment 128364
Whats part you looking for got the part number? I have a few shops that have duratrax parts if you got the number? I can look them up or will send you the sites. And you can look them up...👍👍

Back