Need explanations of all Transmitter adjustments

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

untchbl

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just like the tittle said, what does all this trim/ sub trim/ arc crap doo?

Give me a link or something guys.

Brandon

If you tell us what radio you are using, I'm sure someone can assist you...

just picked up an mx-3 from the local hobby shop. I'm going ot use it on my monster gt and my rc10gt.

Brandon

Did it come with a manual? Which terms are you unsure of?

Got a manual, but there is alot left to be desired. :D I'll play with it some tonight and let you guys know what I'm having trouble with.

Brandon

Study the manual. You need to figure out for yourself how it works. If you don't, you will get things out of proper adjustment and get really frustrated wondering why they don't work right. It's takes a little getting used to, but you have to know how to access the menu and get to the right adjustment. Just play with it, watch what the servos do when you adjust, then reset them to their neutral point. When you get used to how everything works, and what it means, you can adjust your brakes on the fly without giving it a second thought. I have 2 computer radios, on for the MT, and one for the heli and planes. You have to get used to the settings. Once it's set correctly for what you are using it for, you rarely have to change anything.

The manual is crap for the mx-3... Epa stands for end point adjustment Trim is where is you are going down the street and you notice it going left then you would trim it to the right... sub trim is the same as trim but finer

thank you. Exactly what I needed.