N E 1 seen the new OS BFT???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroTC3racer

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
just in case you haven't go Here: www.rc10.com and check it out then come here and tell us what you think???

:cool: Looks cool to me. As with all trucks I have to see them run before I could truly say. Seems like a whole lot of tire to be pushing around with just a .21. Although a 3 speed tranny may be just what it needs.

Id like to see one run.

O.S.??

Ya mean AE? or Team Associated?

The chassis/backbone definitely looks beefy, but nothing beats the looks of the Savage yet.

Yeah I do mean AE , today i have OS on the brain. say how do you guys get those neat logos at the bottom of you posts???

hey matts i like your quote it is so true. well back to the discution. has anyone seen the movie clip??? i have not seen it yet i know it is just a little clip but i wanna see it run. lmk everyone ok

I don't think they put the clip on-line yet...just a graphic - trying to keep us interested.

NitroTC3racer - the sig banner? You've got to have one hosted on a site that you can refer to...THEN you can post the html code into your signature.

Back