My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I received,

#7817 Roof skid plate
8mm mod 1 22T and 23T pinions

IMG_0070.JPG

Yes, you did and they are pretty nice.

Yes, you did and they are pretty nice.
Oh sorry didn't remember it's been a crazy week I'm so glad it's over.. to many job sites. With people that have no clue on how thing go and work in the field.. they think if they draw a line on paper.. then the pipe must be able to go in that way. And the way blueprints are done these days with auto cad.. its horrible and very aggravating... from the time the first bid print go out to bid. And when my crew and I spent foot on site. The buildings change 4 - 5 time... its unbelievable And I get what due you mean there's 28" X 18" Steel I-beams in the way. Come look you will see for your self.😡😡🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣👍👍
Sorry
I'm sure for as well 👍👍
For you as well👍👍 dam phone 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm retired and can do what I want, when I want. This shed is killing me however, I have muscles I didn't know exists.

I'm glad I'm retired and can do what I want, when I want. This shed is killing me however, I have muscles I didn't know exists.
Oh man I can only imagine your soreness.. the pain is rea labor sucks sometime.😫😫 🤣🤣

I'm on disability as it is, so this is pretty tough for me. Exercise is what I needed though.

I'm wondering that myself. I was gonna buy the Pro-line body but decided on the stock body.

I want to do a white paint job with orange flames on it. I was practicing painting real fire. Here is a first attempt I did awhile back. It sucks, but pretty sure I got it figured out now.
received_476643180223250.jpeg

Well, it isn't what I had in mind. You have to do everything in reverse, so you spray candy, then mask in the flames using paint masks and white paint. And I couldn't tell what I was doing until I got done. That was done in 3 layers, which made things confusing. But I think I have it figured out now and will just do orange candy then the white flames all on one layer. Should be easier to make it look like fire.

Yeah, I can 3d print some if nothing else. I am just curious if the Traxxas one would fit the Pro-Line body.
Oh I'm sure it would. But like you said just print it.. I would be all over that one.. oh man I really need a dam printer..😫😫👍👍🤣🤣

Back