My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight, I installed the rear bumper, front and rear skid plate temporarily until the rest of my parts come in.
She is really starting to grow up and so close to running. I figured my bench was big enough to handle her, PFFFTTTTT I was sadly mistaken.

View attachment 134906View attachment 134907View attachment 134908
Hell yeah bud.. the 🐸 is certainly looking like it's ready to jump off that Lilly pad for sure... oh man I can't wait for you to run it... your going to be so amazed by it. I WAS!!🤩🤩

Today was the day.. CONGRATS ON THE HKUSE BUD👍👍👍

Yep, we are getting really close bud. I mentioned in another post, I went ahead and ordered the rest of the parts and should start getting them in Thursday.
She definitely is a big.
It would be so cool if we could all have a play day.

Yep, we are getting really close bud. I mentioned in another post, I went ahead and ordered the rest of the parts and should start getting them in Thursday.
She definitely is a big.
It would be so cool if we could all have a play day.
Hell yeah I'm down for that 100%. That would be awesome weekend or week or how ever we can all get to together and have a awesome just running RCs and whatever... got to figure something out

Hell yeah I'm down for that 100%. That would be awesome weekend or week or how ever we can all get to together and have a awesome just running RCs and whatever... got to figure something out
Rent a bigass RV and stop by and grab Shane and me on the way.

You'd have a hard time getting me to leave though after seeing hills to drive on.
Tonight, I installed the rear bumper, front and rear skid plate temporarily until the rest of my parts come in.
She is really starting to grow up and so close to running. I figured my bench was big enough to handle her, PFFFTTTTT I was sadly mistaken.

View attachment 134906View attachment 134907View attachment 134908
I have that same size cutting mat. So these pics really are making me think my workbench isn't going to be big enough either!

My problem is, all you cool dudes live way the hell over there...:(

I hear ya bud. I moved to Alaska years ago when my two oldest daughters were just kids and I only lasted 10 months up there. Far too many miles away from them.

Absolutely my man. I can't wait. The problem is, we are buying our house so I have a ton of stuff that needs to get done before winter sets in.

That poop is so stressful. I bought my first house a few years ago and it sucked. It was nice to be able to buy a house. But the process certainly wasn't fun. Best of luck with it I hope you find exactly what you're looking for. Don't settle!

I'm loving the green. I really wish I would have gone all green lowers

Thanks man, we are actually buying the house we have rented for 8 years, so it's a pleasure knowing we don't have to move and we got a very good deal on it.
Covid has really hit our family hard also. Things are getting better.. :)

Thanks man, we are actually buying the house we have rented for 8 years, so it's a pleasure knowing we don't have to move and we got a very good deal on it.
Covid has really hit our family hard also. Things are getting better.. :)

Oh, that works out great then! Sucks about covid man. It's limited my ability to spend more time with my kiddo. He lives about 6 hours away. Between lock downs, restrictions, people getting sick etc, it sucks..

At least you don't have to worry hidden broken surprises lol.

It really sucks for sure. I lost my mom on the 10th of last month and my brother-in-law a week or two before that.

That poop is so stressful. I bought my first house a few years ago and it sucked. It was nice to be able to buy a house. But the process certainly wasn't fun. Best of luck with it I hope you find exactly what you're looking for. Don't settle!

I'm loving the green. I really wish I would have gone all green lowers
Oh you know it. My first was a rush job when u was 22. The one I just bought. We looked at 120 houses like you said I wasn't settling.. I knew what I wanted and that was it. Looked at 5 - 10 houses every weekend. My agent didn't do anything besides open the door. I've been in construction all my life besides a few yrs in my late teens early early 20s.. I knew exactly what I was looking for and at. Shoot I pulled up to a few and never got out the car. Nope let's go to next one 🤣🤣. Finally found the one I'm in. Thank God. But the paper work sucks.. wish I had a stamp for that day.. But it's a good feeling for sure.. once you sign those papers and the keys get handed too you. It's awesome...👍👍

Moving would have put the wife and I under for sure. We are absolutely thrilled with this. The house needs work but I have no problem with that. With our house and the lot which is really a nice lot was 30 grand cheaper than just an empty lot anywhere around here. No way in hell we could have afforded a $150,000 home.

Moving would have put the wife and I under for sure. We are absolutely thrilled with this. The house needs work but I have no problem with that. With our house and the lot which is really a nice lot was 30 grand cheaper than just an empty lot anywhere around here. No way in hell we could have afforded a $150,000 home.
Dude that's awesome. Good for you guys. 👍 👍

We have made this our home and it just wouldn't be right if we had to leave.

It really sucks for sure. I lost my mom on the 10th of last month and my brother-in-law a week or two before that.

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. Hopefully the paperwork goes smoothly and doesn't add to the bullshit.

Oh you know it. My first was a rush job when u was 22. The one I just bought. We looked at 120 houses like you said I wasn't settling.. I knew what I wanted and that was it. Looked at 5 - 10 houses every weekend. My agent didn't do anything besides open the door. I've been in construction all my life besides a few yrs in my late teens early early 20s.. I knew exactly what I was looking for and at. Shoot I pulled up to a few and never got out the car. Nope let's go to next one 🤣🤣. Finally found the one I'm in. Thank God. But the paper work sucks.. wish I had a stamp for that day.. But it's a good feeling for sure.. once you sign those papers and the keys get handed too you. It's awesome...👍👍

I had a couple requirements. Minimum of a 2 car garage attached or detached garage, 3bd, 2ba, decent neighborhood, no major work needed but could need updating, floors etc. Turns out a lot of people turn their garages into living rooms 🤣🤣🤣. Now I'm in a subdivision, houses are too close and realizing I need a place out in the country lol.

The housing market is absolutely insane right now. It's not worth buying right now, in most cases that is. Moving absolutely sucks too. It sounds like the right scenario for y'all.

Today I received,

#7776 Wheelie bar

#7716 Tie bars front and rear

Hot Racing 50T spur

Spektrum SR315 Receiver

IMG_0068.JPG

Thank you sir, yes, she is getting really close. In fact, I should have her done by the end of next week.

Back