My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I don't like the cleaning part of it. I also have a train room I'm building.;)

I was going to install my RPM arms on my Stampede but my tools are buried.

I seem to be pretty good at it lately but I have a good excuse. I'll have it all organized one of these days.

I believe the busyness comes from buying our home. So many projects we have planned and are in the middle of as we speak.
Anything that gets me out of my chair is awesome actually.

Finally got her feet wet. I ran it on 6s because I haven't bought my 4s batteries and charger yet.
I am really impressed and can't wait to get her out on the sand dunes and run 8s.
Nothing fancy, just some short runs up and down the dirt parking lot and out on the grass for a run.

Thanks again to everybody who helped me with some awesome suggestions and tips.

Finally got her feet wet. I ran it on 6s because I haven't bought my 4s batteries and charger yet.
I am really impressed and can't wait to get her out on the sand dunes and run 8s.
Nothing fancy, just some short runs up and down the dirt parking lot and out on the grass for a run.

Good stuff! Shes hoppin' right along :)

I absolutely love this X, and love the blue wheels. You can tell it has some power just on 6S. Can't wait to see 8S.

I was going to say the blue wheels really look good on her! Nice to see her get out and flex those muscles!
And just to prove what a nice guy I am, I'm not even going to mention that little rock bump at the end. ;)

I was going to say the blue wheels really look good on her! Nice to see her get out and flex those muscles!
And just to prove what a nice guy I am, I'm not even going to mention that little rock bump at the end. ;)
That wasn't a wreck though. The rock was in the wrong spot, so @Tunedpipe was just putting it where he wanted it 😜

hahaha, good thing the dumpster jumping out in front of me wasn't noticed....:eek:

The end looked like me running mine for the first time. Except it was as mailbox and I broke it 😂

The end looked like me running mine for the first time. Except it was as mailbox and I broke it 😂
That sucks. What broke?

I just went and loosely put the chassis together on ours to get some of the screws figured out. Breydon and I did a couple videos putting the bulkheads together over the weekend to show the size of it, but my workbench ran out of room. Need to order the driveshaft and diffs I think to button it up a bit.

Yes, that sucks. Luckily mine didn't break. I also hit a dumpster but it was plastic so no damage.

That dumpster hit was just a love tap. As big as this thing is, you could take that dumpster out. My workbench now has a near complete X chassis sitting on it. My gawd! I need a bigger table.

That sucks. What broke?

I just went and loosely put the chassis together on ours to get some of the screws figured out. Breydon and I did a couple videos putting the bulkheads together over the weekend to show the size of it, but my workbench ran out of room. Need to order the driveshaft and diffs I think to button it up a bit.

A-arm and something else, I can't remember 😂. It was as pretty hard hit.

Back