My new rig...new flex pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good man. I will work on mine someday... When I have extra money. So when I say someday I mean never....

my buddy just got this runner. It's pretty legit.

4cdcc3cf-45e8-dc5d.jpg

4cdcc3cf-460b-3474.jpg

Bought not built :D Looks good though. Wish I had the money to buy a bullit proofed rig on 60's with some 42's or some wheres around there.

Well he built the truck he traded for it. It was much better built but he likes projects and he has a kid now so he needed a runner. It will be sick when he gets done.

Wow that 4runner is one of the sickest I've seen, damn that looks slick!

Crappy pics but I bought the parts for hydro assist and got it all installed yesterday.

001-1056.jpg

002-2199.jpg

One spot where I tapped into the steering box, can't see the other.

003-181.jpg

Thanks, the hydro assist made a night and day difference when turning on rocks.

Damn thats a sick ass project turning out very cool Lloyd. So let me get this straight, that hydro assist does what? Like a high torque servo lol?

Either way man she is looking great, and I'm jealous lol

Yeah basically like adding a really high torque servo. Could barely and I mean barely turn off the road into my driveways before with two hands, can do it with one finger now...

Sold her today, needed the money too bad. Was sad to see her leave. Till the next one...

001-2329.jpg

That sucks Lloyd, you paying bills or starting a new project with the proceeds from selling the truck?

Sent from my Samsung Admire

Stupid bills unfortunately Curtis.

It sucks to see a sweet ride get sold for bill money, unfortunately I know how it is

It sucks to see a project go to pay bills. That's why my '07 JK had to go.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna start collecting bills instead :hehe:

Well I guess I do that anyways.

nah I'll pass for now :D

Back